Interesting read regarding michigan

DB2point0

NO PROOF!!!

“The reality is that Michigan’s voter rolls are inflated and they have been inflated for some time,” Jason Snead, executive director of the Honest Elections Project said. “In fact, a year ago we did data analysis and pointed out to state officials that there are records in a number of counties that had more voters registered than voting age eligible citizens in those counties.”

19 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

How so?

would it be if they find there was in fact fraud committed?  Don’t you think that would stir up the previous accusations that were pushed aside?

Isn't there fraud every election? Would you want to hear the cases in the 2016 election? Doubt it 

14 minutes ago, JETT said:

Isn't there fraud every election? Would you want to hear the cases in the 2016 election? Doubt it 

I’m sure there is in small doses on local stages.   But if it’s districts that change the landscape of the entire state’s electoral votes, then yes they should be looked at.  If that massive of a fraud is found then we could come up with better legislation for our voting process.  The voting process of the most sacred right we have as Americans and it shouldn’t be tampered with, or be allowed to be tampered with.  If we can secure it we should.  Who is fighting like hell to identify any fraud and try to fix it?????

10 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I’m sure there is in small doses on local stages.   But if it’s districts that change the landscape of the entire state’s electoral votes, then yes they should be looked at.  If that massive of a fraud is found then we could come up with better legislation for our voting process.  The voting process of the most sacred right we have as Americans and it shouldn’t be tampered with, or be allowed to be tampered with.  If we can secure it we should.  Who is fighting like hell to identify any fraud and try to fix it?????

Probably the same ppl who got elected by fraud would be my guess 

• 3 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

It was removed because it contained false information and OAN was attempting to protect themselves in the Dominion Lawsuit. They do not remove items they view as true. Should have fact checked your item.

So what did it say?

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

Well seems odd to have it removed doesn’t it? I mean the judge reinstated the case so what could have been in the article that would cause OAN to remove it if it was all factual. I mean they surely didn’t post that the judge said dominion voting machines were designed for fraud right?  

Stuff gets removed for many reasons. Being wrong isn’t the only reason.  Why it was removed is beyond me.  But it said the case was re-opening for investigation.  

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

I mean you read your article so why did you avoid my question? Did they claim the judge said dominion voting machines were designed for fraud???? Your article I am sure you know the answer

He's a 🐐

13 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

No, Plugs could care less ....

I ought to thumbs down a few of yours and DB aka thumbs down boy posts since I got alot of negative reactions from you 2 today but I'll be the bigger man and let it float on like the floaters said 

By the way good song 

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Reading. I do not feel the need to post everyday on every thread. Maybe you should have paid more attention to it. Sure is telling they removed it. 

Where were you reading?  What were you reading?  I paid attention to it

9 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Here reading here. Again I do not have to post daily nor on every thread, some of you feel the need to do it. And since you were paying attention to it how did OAN get it so wrong that a judge claimed dominion voting machines were created for fraud????

Who said they had it wrong?