Skinwalker Ranch Returns in April

Hagar

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow, the last episode this year was a ring tail tooter.  Following a rocket launch a Security Camera caught 13 bright orbs that appeared, remained a short while, then disappeared.  They went up in a helicopter and while circling between 5-8,000 feet, the alarm that shows you’re 42 feet from the ground went off several times, and they could see nothing below them.  I immediately thought of a Kilingon Cloaking Device, lol.

• 9 months later...
On 7/16/2021 at 10:49 AM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You know they can SPFX anything, I hope.....i don't believe what I haven't seen with my own eyes.......

Oh ye of little faith.  That’s okay, they laughed at Newton as he talked about gravity.  They thought the Greek, Pythagoras, was crazy when he proclaimed the earth was round.  Folks didn’t think Doomer was the Mayor of Deadwood, but look now.  Point is, you’ve got to have faith.

Last Tuesday saw the season premiere.  Tonight is second - Direct TV, 269 History at 8pm.  Someone notify @KirtFalcon.  Hate to see my old buddy make a fool of himself scoffing about aliens, portals and shapeshifters.  To be a non-believer with mountains of facts confirming these things is ridiculous.  He needs to see the movie 2000 Werewolves.  Good grief.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Oh ye of little faith.  That’s okay, they laughed at Newton as he talked about gravity.  They thought the Greek, Pythagoras, was crazy when he proclaimed the earth was round.  Folks didn’t think Doomer was the Mayor of Deadwood, but look now.  Point is, you’ve got to have faith.

Last Tuesday saw the season premiere.  Tonight is second - Direct TV, 269 History at 8pm.  Someone notify @KirtFalcon.  Hate to see my old buddy make a fool of himself scoffing about aliens, portals and shapeshifters.  To be a non-believer with mountains of facts confirming these things is ridiculous.  He needs to see the movie 2000 Werewolves.  Good grief.

thK5RWTOMU.jpg

• LOL! 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad to see @Stoneytaking an interest.  Then my buddy @KirtFalcon posted a selfie.  Lmbo, it’s hard for him to grasp all this scientific jargon.  Hang in Kirt, some of it is even over my head.  👽👽👽😂😂🤣😂😂👽👽👽

Here’s a Readers Digest of last nights episode I posted elsewhere.

BD04B12C-44FB-49FF-86D9-A8F843D007B5.jpeg

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Glad to see @Stoneytaking an interest.  Then my buddy @KirtFalcon posted a selfie.  Lmbo, it’s hard for him to grasp all this scientific jargon.  Hang in Kirt, some of it is even over my head.  👽👽👽😂😂🤣😂😂👽👽👽

Here’s a Readers Digest of last nights episode I posted elsewhere.

BD04B12C-44FB-49FF-86D9-A8F843D007B5.jpeg

thDE8WNES9.jpg

• LOL! 2

• 3 weeks later...

WARNING:  @KirtFalcon avoid watching.  Could actually make sense to you.  @RETIREDFAN1you’LL enjoy this.  My son found it & sent it last night.
Video with Ch 8 out of Las Vegas about 13.5 minutes long.  Travis not only gives insight into what’s happening on the show, but a few things that have happened when the cameras weren’t running.  One event at his home in Alabama.  Btw, next Tuesday going to be a ring tail tooter.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

WARNING:  @KirtFalcon avoid watching.  Could actually make sense to you.  @RETIREDFAN1you’LL enjoy this.  My son found it & sent it last night.
Video with Ch 8 out of Las Vegas about 13.5 minutes long.  Travis not only gives insight into what’s happening on the show, but a few things that have happened when the cameras weren’t running.  One event at his home in Alabama.  Btw, next Tuesday going to be a ring tail tooter.

image.png

• LOL! 1

Here’s a challenge @KirtFalcon, you watch it next Tuesday night on the History channel.  Then Wednesday, post an explanation of what you saw.  C’mon, man up.  I triple dog dare ya (I know, a breech of etiquette).  Now, I’ve thrown down the gauntlet.  Do you accept, or will you put on your tinfoil hat and hide under the bed?

The game’s afoot.  👽😁👽😁👽😁👽😁

In the video above they mentioned the “Hitchhiker Phenomena”.   Since I wasn’t aware of it, especially as it pertained to Skinwalker Ranch, I looked it up and found this.