Skinwalker Ranch Returns in April

Hagar

12 hours ago, Hagar said:

Here’s a challenge @KirtFalcon, you watch it next Tuesday night on the History channel.  Then Wednesday, post an explanation of what you saw.  C’mon, man up.  I triple dog dare ya (I know, a breech of etiquette).  Now, I’ve thrown down the gauntlet.  Do you accept, or will you put on your tinfoil hat and hide under the bed?

The game’s afoot.  👽😁👽😁👽😁👽😁

I tried watching part of one episode ... got through about 15 minutes before my dog started laughing at me and left .... might try watching again knowing full well it's a big hoax for you gullible types ... we shall see ....

• LOL! 2

12 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I tried watching part of one episode ... got through about 15 minutes before my dog started laughing at me and left .... might try watching again knowing full well it's a big hoax for you gullible types ... we shall see ....

Lmbo, okay give it one more shot, and if the dog starts laughing again just say, “Okay smarty pants, you explain that to me”.  Be sure and let me know what he says.  
👽👽👽😂😂🤣😂😂👽👽👽

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Lmbo, okay give it one more shot, and if the dog starts laughing again just say, “Okay smarty pants, you explain that to me”.  Be sure and let me know what he says.  
👽👽👽😂😂🤣😂😂👽👽👽

Which episode Tuesday ? Lots of reruns .... showing Tuesday  ....

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Which episode Tuesday ? Lots of reruns .... showing Tuesday  ....

SWR isn’t a rerun.  Don’t be scared and start looking for a way out.  They’re going to show you a potential portal.  Any old Marines that could come over for your comfort?  👽🤣👽

20 minutes ago, Hagar said:

SWR isn’t a rerun.  Don’t be scared and start looking for a way out.  They’re going to show you a potential portal.  Any old Marines that could come over for your comfort?  👽🤣👽

History channel Tues 7/5

Skinwalker

5pm. S3 . Ep6

6pm. S3 . Ep7

7pm. S1 . Ep12

8pm. S3 . Ep9

9pm. S1 . Ep5

¿?????¿

Which one Willis?

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

History channel Tues 7/5

Skinwalker

5pm. S3 . Ep6

6pm. S3 . Ep7

7pm. S1 . Ep12

8pm. S3 . Ep9

9pm. S1 . Ep5

¿?????¿

Which one Willis?

8pm - S3 E9.  You should watch them all but your skeptical mind would go into system overload.  TMI TMI TMI

Still, I’m impressed you’re giving it another shot.  Send the dog outside.

On 7/3/2022 at 8:47 PM, KirtFalcon said:

Hopefully @RETIREDFAN1is studying up on the homework assignment I gave him on how to govern ... he doesn’t have time for space aliens and tin foil cap stuff  ....

Tonight at 8pm.  To catch you up, there’s an area of the Ranch known as The Triangle, and the epicenter of the strange stuff appears to be at approximately 5,000 feet above The Triangle.  Most of the time they shoot up a rocket, a UAP/UFO appears.  Tonight is their most aggressive test.  They’re shooting up a bigger rocket with instrumentation on it.

You might keep your tinfoil hat close by.  👽👽👽😂🤣😂👽👽👽

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Tonight at 8pm.  To catch you up, there’s an area of the Ranch known as The Triangle, and the epicenter of the strange stuff appears to be at approximately 5,000 feet above The Triangle.  Most of the time they shoot up a rocket, a UAP/UFO appears.  Tonight is their most aggressive test.  They’re shooting up a bigger rocket with instrumentation on it.

You might keep your tinfoil hat close by.  👽👽👽😂🤣😂👽👽👽

image.png

image.png

😂😂😂👽👽👽😂😂😂

By cracky, I like that one.  Has antennas in case you want to tune in a certain signal.  At SWR they’re continuously bombarded with 1.6 Megahertz.  They could use this one to zero in on that signal.  Keep that good stuff coming.

On 7/3/2022 at 7:00 PM, Hagar said:

I guess the question now is @RETIREDFAN1 still watching it?  They use big words and technical jargon so he may have ditched it.

I only watched part of 1 episode.....😂😂😂

The guy doing it is the guy who tried to tell the Oak Island guys it was a UFO buries there.......😂😂😂

On 7/3/2022 at 8:47 PM, KirtFalcon said:

Hopefully @RETIREDFAN1is studying up on the homework assignment I gave him on how to govern ... he doesn’t have time for space aliens and tin foil cap stuff  ....

I don't study what they give you at the brainwashing sessions in swamp rat central.....😂😂

Plus I have my own thread here.....

• LOL! 1

40 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I only watched part of 1 episode.....😂😂😂

The guy doing it is the guy who tried to tell the Oak Island guys it was a UFO buries there.......😂😂😂

And it was, but. That’s immaterial.  Tonight they send a big rocket through a portal.  As I told Kirt, keep your tinfoil handy.  👽👽👽😂👽👽👽

Okay, IT has struck again.  Blowed up the first rocket, and throwed the second one off course.  Did get a nice shot of a UAP/UFO appearing then flying into a……..what, a Portal?

To give y’all some background, the first guy Bigelow hired for NIDS was a Military/Scientist (PHD).  In talking to these folks at SWR now, he said IT will decide what you can do and what you can’t.  Naturally, no one knows what IT is.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Okay, IT has struck again.  Blowed up the first rocket, and throwed the second one off course.  Did get a nice shot of a UAP/UFO appearing then flying into a……..what, a Portal?

To give y’all some background, the first guy Bigelow hired for NIDS was a Military/Scientist (PHD).  In talking to these folks at SWR now, he said IT will decide what you can do and what you can’t.  Naturally, no one knows what IT is.

Saw some blurred Bigfoot vids too......

• LOL! 2

8 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Saw some blurred Bigfoot vids too......

Btw, Spoiler Alert - The IT they refer to in SWR is actually a Bigfoot - flying a cloaked Klingon Bird-of-Prey.

As Doomer would say, tru storie.

Secrets revealed, I write the script for some of these.  Wrote one where they invite Kirt to the Ranch.  He gets picked up by the alien UFO, then kicked out 10 minutes later.  After seeing a picture of him in his tinfoil hat, the producers canned the idea.  They said, and I’m paraphrasing here, “Durn Hagar, he’s uglier than Bigfoot”.  Keep that just between us.  Don’t want to hurt Kirt’s feelings.

• LOL! 1

This show is worse than curse of oak island.  Is the land owner footing the bill for this nonsense? If he is, I need him to come over to my place and give me some money so we can run some experiments on my possessed wild hog population.  It all looks like a disorganized staged hoax.  They should have at least hired some characters like Duck Dynasty so it wouldn't be so boring .... I can't believe they even call this place a ranch ... what are they raising gila monsters? .... and why would this worthless place that couldn't even grow weeds need a Ranch Superintendent? .... Yes, there is some radiation and there was probably some military stuff going on in the past or even currently, but this is just mostly another sensationalized hoax .... You would be better off watching Gold Rush, at least they find real gold ....

I did find this website that discusses this show, I mean hoax ....

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-Skinwalker-Ranch-just-a-big-glorious-hoax-to-make-money-out-of-a-scruffy-worthless-farm-in-the-middle-of-nowhere

image.png

• LOL! 1

This show is worse than curse of oak island.  Is the land owner footing the bill for this nonsense? If he is, I need him to come over to my place and give me some money so we can run some experiments on my possessed wild hog population.  It all looks like a disorganized staged hoax.  They should have at least hired some characters like Duck Dynasty so it wouldn't be so boring .... I can't believe they even call this place a ranch ... what are they raising gila monsters? .... and why would this worthless place that couldn't even grow weeds need a Ranch Superintendent? .... Yes, there is some radiation and there was probably some military stuff going on in the past or even currently, but this is just mostly another sensationalized hoax .... You would be better off watching Gold Rush, at least they find real gold ....

I did find this website that discusses this show, I mean hoax ....

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-Skinwalker-Ranch-just-a-big-glorious-hoax-to-make-money-out-of-a-scruffy-worthless-farm-in-the-middle-of-nowhere

image.png

Great article.  Explains why there are liberals - they came through a portal - got whacked out mentally by radiation.  Also, found that 1.6 gigahertz was an acid rock station out of Vegas.  Only whacked out liberals listen to that 🐂💩.  How do you think they got whacked out?  Also, the UAP/UFO phenomenon.  I’ve read you can see them if you’re using heroin laced with fentanyl.  Heck, I’ve seen weird stuff consuming Jack Daniels.  Once, while in the Army Jack & I were having a discussion, had a cop ask me if I could drive back to base.  I said sure, if you’ll help me up off my hands and knees.  Very nice Officer, and I did make it back.  Shows like SWR help expose a lot of unknown phenomenon.

As John Heywood said, “There are none so blind as those who will not see”.  That describes you & RF1.  Or as Thomas Gray said, “Ignorance is bliss”.  Another appropriate quote.  So y’all embrace the lack of knowledge, the old Hagar will continue his research into the unknown.  You are secure that old Hagar will keep y’all informed.  I adhere to the quote by Wendell Phillips, “Eternal vigilance is the price of Liberty”.  So make fun, but as Col Jessup said, “You want me on that wall, you need me on that wall”.  And, “I’d rather you just said thank you and went on your way”.

Wow, I’m bs out.  👽👽👽😂😂🤣😂😂👽👽👽

PS, maybe best use of tinfoil yet.  😂

• LOL! 2

3 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The Curse of Oak Island is a very good show.......I never miss an episode.........

Yep, another good one.  Get Kirt to quit watching the Kardashians.   😂👽😂

• LOL! 2

5 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Yep, another good one.  Get Kirt to quit watching the Kardashians.   😂👽😂

Have never watched it ... they should do a Naked and Afraid / Kardashians  show merger, might get more viewers ... 😂

• LOL! 1