Putin Challenges *biden

DB2point0

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Propping up Putin, who President Biden agreed was a killer, and this after it was revealed this week how much help Russia tried to give Trump in the election? Good job, comrades. 

So why not get Joke *biden to have the publicly watched conversation?  Afraid he’ll get exposed?  Maybe his wife is starting to look out for his best interest?  Nah, doubt that....  he is the POTUS, he shouldn’t back down from any other nation’s leader.  

39 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

So why not get Joke *biden to have the publicly watched conversation?  Afraid he’ll get exposed?  Maybe his wife is starting to look out for his best interest?  Nah, doubt that....  he is the POTUS, he shouldn’t back down from any other nation’s leader.  

Keep carrying that Russian water, and don't ever think nyet is the answer of Trump and Russia love. Look for where he gets money loaned from in coming months. 

29 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Keep carrying that Russian water, and don't ever think nyet is the answer of Trump and Russia love. Look for where he gets money loaned from in coming months. 

This has nothing to do with Trump.  Joke *biden is the president and is scared of being in front on the media in an unscripted manner.  He should be willing to show he’s competent and on public TV against Putin would be a good opportunity.  Unless he’s incompetent or in bed wit Putin himself

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Propping up Putin, who President Biden agreed was a killer, and this after it was revealed this week how much help Russia tried to give Trump in the election? Good job, comrades. 

Smart move by Putin.  He knows what everyone else knows.  This guy's basically brain-dead.  And whatever your newest fake news source says,  it's most likely just as fake as it was before.  They're just giving Jo Xi cover.

6 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Smart move by Putin.  He knows what everyone else knows.  This guy's basically brain-dead.  And whatever your newest fake news source says,  it's most likely just as fake as it was before.  They're just giving Jo Xi cover.

Putin knows what Jill knows.  And both are horrible people

10 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So much Putin love. Really sorta nauseates and bewilders. Still, not completely out of GOP narrative that Putin is righteous, somehow, and that Trump was 'tough on him'! :rofl:

It’s not Putin love, it’s *biden embarrassment we’re discussing here berry.  Now run along 

13 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

This has nothing to do with Trump.  Joke *biden is the president and is scared of being in front on the media in an unscripted manner.  He should be willing to show he’s competent and on public TV against Putin would be a good opportunity.  Unless he’s incompetent or in bed wit Putin himself

Well Joke Biden defeated Trump in the election.  So what does that make Trump ?

Putin and Trump had one thing in common, they were both against the OWG/NWO.   Putin is a scumbag, but I admire his stance on that issue.  I’ve wonder about Xi.  Is he against it, or is he, or his successor being groomed as the leader?  The way the Democrats (who are puppets for it) suc up to him, I think the latter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Putin and Trump had one thing in common, they were both against the OWG/NWO.   Putin is a scumbag, but I admire his stance on that issue.  I’ve wonder about Xi.  Is he against it, or is he, or his successor being groomed as the leader?  The way the Democrats (who are puppets for it) suc up to him, I think the latter.

Xi has been given his office for as long as he's alive.  I suspect Xi is in favor of NWO.  He'll basically be it's leader.  Just look at how all the globalists #### up to him and the chinese.  They parrot chinese propaganda most of the time.  Compare that same propaganda with what we hear from democrats and washington elites.  They're one and the same.

• Like 1