Pittsburg Pirates football?

BigBoy44

5 hours ago, Pirate44 said:

A lot of parents are upset cause they see Pitt is on a buddy buddy system and not trying to bring in the best coach for these kids. Bo Atterberry built 2 universities into National contenders(Texas A&M University- Kingsville and SOSU), had great reviews from multiple Pitt alum players that he coached at SOSU. Alex Guerra was the DC when Pitt made it to State Semifinals in 2009, also Jarrick Farmer both had good coaching careers after, Coach Triston Abron who has had a great coaching career, all applied and as of right now none have been interviewed.

My son son played for Atteberry at Southeastern and loves him. My son played with Pitt boys Mitch Manley and Kaymon Farmer. I believe their strength and conditioning guy Sean Cooper is from Pittsburg. I too, think he is a great ball coach. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, randomuser said:

My son son played for Atteberry at Southeastern and loves him. My son played with Pitt boys Mitch Manley and Kaymon Farmer. I believe their strength and conditioning guy Sean Cooper is from Pittsburg. I too, think he is a great ball coach. 

Excellent young men and coaches and both, Sean Cooper and Kaymon Farmer are my nephews.

32 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Would be shocked to see Abron leave Mexia for Pitt, but I do think he would do an outstanding job. Abron is a great man and a great motivator of young men. He will turn that program around if he is the choice.

I'm not sure why he applied or what has gone on in Mexia.  But I was very impressed watching Abron at PP.  Seems like he'd be a great asset to most any program.

3 hours ago, ObiOne said:

I'm not sure why he applied or what has gone on in Mexia.  But I was very impressed watching Abron at PP.  Seems like he'd be a great asset to most any program.

If so , Me thinks things no so kosher in the land of Kat of blacks. 

3 hours ago, Haymaker said:

If Abron is the one chosen, you will see a huge turn around. Just the positive motivation he brings with him is what all programs need in todays world. Good luck to all interested candidates I hope Pitt lands a good one.  

Pitt ok with running a T?

On 3/23/2021 at 1:44 PM, Bigboyt said:

Pitt must be a better job than Henderson. Is the second time someone tried to come from there to Pitt.  Meeks and now Castle.

They ran Meeks out of town, and now Castles.  It all depends on leadership at the top.\

Either way, Abron or Castles would be an upgrade.

• Thanks 1

If castles leaves henderson wonder what kind of draw that has because of money or admin or just parent problems at henderson. Maybe  after that state run there is pressure to when it will happen again.