San Augustine open

nacdragon07

16 hours ago, CodeBreaker said:

Looks like you guys were right and I was wrong on the whole "hire the most qualified....yadyadyad"

My sincerest apologies 

😏

Agreed, looks like the Patriots got it wrong by keeping Bill Belichik as well. Belichik is clearly over his head.

Might want to keep up with 2A football a bit and see how things go from year to year. Will be a "miraculous turn around" coming next year and over the next 5 years. Everyone will suddenly become "qualified". 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CodeBreaker said:

No. Some guys have it some don't. 

There will not be a winning season as long as there's no change. Holler back in 5 years. Let me know

You should let us know how to get "it". Maybe even write out your recommendations. Heard the Jr High teams have not lost a game. Does he "have it" for them? and "not have it" for the seniors? Just trying to understand how one goes about "having it". 

A program is not built in a year. A coach needs more than one year to get his culture set on his program. I know he has been their awhile but still every coach has has his own unique way of how he wants things done. Anyone that has an ounce of knowledge of how to run an athletic program knows this. Way to early to point fingers and say I told you so.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, CodeBreaker said:

No. Some guys have it some don't. 

There will not be a winning season as long as there's no change. Holler back in 5 years. Let me know

No need to get all attitudinal cuz your hubby didn’t get the job there, Karen. 

• Like 1