2021 Carthage DAWGS, will they play for # 9

2 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

I think it will be Carthage vs Gilmer again and seeing it being closer but not sure if we can pull it all the way out 

I think your right Gilmer will be a lot better, but the Dawg D has a chance to set new records. 
I agree it could be a Gilmer versus Dawg rematch. 

8 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

I think your right Gilmer will be a lot better, but the Dawg D has a chance to set new records. 
I agree it could be a Gilmer versus Dawg rematch. 

Yea I think our QB will be a lot better, not bad making it to state ur first yr starting. Also with our coach it being his first time in the big game as the head coach I’m sure it’s some things he wished he had done different. With both teams returning majority of its roster it should be a rematch barring any injuries.

22 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Yea I think our QB will be a lot better, not bad making it to state ur first yr starting. Also with our coach it being his first time in the big game as the head coach I’m sure it’s some things he wished he had done different. With both teams returning majority of its roster it should be a rematch barring any injuries.

What about PG? What do they bring back?

Carthage has to replace some Horton, Courtney, Smith, McNew and some of the OL on offense. But the good news is a lot of underclassman got playing time last season in clean up duty.

Defense will be outstanding again. Excited to see Kip as a senior. He is working hard and looks like it’s paying off. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

What about PG? What do they bring back?

Carthage has to replace some Horton, Courtney, Smith, McNew and some of the OL on offense. But the good news is a lot of underclassman got playing time last season in clean up duty.

Defense will be outstanding again. Excited to see Kip as a senior. He is working hard and looks like it’s paying off. 

I am excited about having a QB that can pass the ball really well but can take it to the house with his speed. 

4 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Barring a catastrophic injury bug or some other incredibly crazy, unforseen circumstances Carthage will most likely win #9. 

But, are they not really playing for #10? Title is completely wrong buy someone who bandwagons Tatum when Carthage is not in the mix.

Don't take it wrong, just take it as the truth. ^^ Just like SH man now.

1 minute ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

But, are they not really playing for #10? Title is completely wrong buy someone who bandwagons Tatum when Carthage is not in the mix.

Don't take it wrong, just take it as the truth. ^^ Just like SH man now.

I gotta say... I read your post 6 times and call me dense, but I’m not sure I understand what you are saying. 

6 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

I gotta say... I read your post 6 times and call me dense, but I’m not sure I understand what you are saying. 

Okay. You have a Tatum guy (Cowboy) Who is been a Carthage fan since their success "lately". Back when they didn't make it all the way he was a "Tatum" fan.

15 use to be the "guru" of Carthage football all of sudden he takes on SH. Now he's still a guru on the Dawgs.

# 10 is they lost one under Sleepy. Hope this helps.

11 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Okay. You have a Tatum guy (Cowboy) Who is been a Carthage fan since their success "lately". Back when they didn't make it all the way he was a "Tatum" fan.

15 use to be the "guru" of Carthage football all of sudden he takes on SH. Now he's still a guru on the Dawgs.

You must not pay attention. I went to school at both schools. Tatum from 1st to 4th. My grandfather was on the school board over twenty years. I went to Carthage, played ball at Carthage and graduated from Carthage. 
I have been and always have been a big supporter of both schools. 
Dang does it bother you.  

15 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

You must not pay attention. I went to school at both schools. Tatum from 1st to 4th. My grandfather was on the school board over twenty years. I went to Carthage, played ball at Carthage and graduated from Carthage. 
I have been and always have been a big supporter of both schools. 
Dang does it bother you.  

This is all that I pay attention to. I'm gonna be a fair weather like you.

4A STANDINGS

50 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I’m not a guru by any means.  Just asked a simple question to C&C regarding the QB position.

• Like 2