Nothing to see here. Conspiracy theory!

DAWG91

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

Watch the video and get back to me.

Man I aint got an hour to hear or watch what yall conspiracy theorists believe, it's so obvious but nothing was done....

This is all I needed to hear LOL

Bruce Castor Jr., one of former President Donald Trump's defense lawyers in his second impeachment trial, explicitly acknowledged President Joe Biden's victory and said the American people were "smart enough" to vote in a new administration

tenor-1.gif

I know I know, another bad hire by DonTheCon :rofl:,  let it go sore loser

26 minutes ago, JETT said:

Man I aint got an hour to hear or watch what yall conspiracy theorists believe, it's so obvious but nothing was done....

Bruce Castor Jr., one of former President Donald Trump's defense lawyers in his second impeachment trial, explicitly acknowledged President Joe Biden's victory and said the American people were "smart enough" to vote in a new administration

tenor-1.gif

Lol,  you spend hours on here every day displaying your ignorance.  Facts and data proving obvious fraud isn't conspiracy theory.  Ignorance is bliss.  And lastly,  someone who's been cheated isn't a loser,  the cheater is.  Pillow guy ain't acting like he's scared of dominion and their baseless lawsuits.  You know why that is,  he's got the truth and facts to back it up on his side.  Go back to not paying attention.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Facts and data proving obvious fraud isn't conspiracy theory.  Ignorance is bliss.  And lastly,  someone who's been cheated isn't a loser,  the cheater is.  Pillow guy ain't acting like he's scared of dominion and their baseless lawsuits.  You know why that is,  he's got the truth and facts to back it up on his side.  Go back to not paying attention.

Innocent til proven guilty in America, prove it!!!

8 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Lol,  you spend hours on here every day displaying your ignorance.  Facts and data proving obvious fraud isn't conspiracy theory.  Ignorance is bliss.  And lastly,  someone who's been cheated isn't a loser,  the cheater is.  Pillow guy ain't acting like he's scared of dominion and their baseless lawsuits.  You know why that is,  he's got the truth and facts to back it up on his side.  Go back to not paying attention.

Pillowguy for President!!!!!!! LMAO

28 minutes ago, JETT said:

tenor-1.gif

Useful idiot

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

And damn proud of it too!

Yall claim ppl are useful idiots cause they don't or didn't back DonTheCon, even if they don't support biden in yalls eyes they're useful idiots... I call yall sheep

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

Yall claim ppl are useful idiots cause they don't or didn't back DonTheCon, even if they don't support biden in yalls eyes they're useful idiots... I call yall sheep

"DonTheCon."  Please ellaborate.  Did he not at least try to achieve his campaign promises?  He may have failed at the attempts,  but that's not being a con.

3 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

"DonTheCon."  Please ellaborate.  Did he not at least try to achieve his campaign promises?  He may have failed at the attempts,  but that's not being a con.

That clown been a con his whole life, from not paying his Hispanic workers that yall claim are illegals to filing bankruptcy everytime its time to pay up to here recently paying less taxes than the average human but he's a "billionaire" conned his way right up there, call it fake news or whatever you'd like that's what I call all the conspiracy theories yall keep posting, o let me guess it's clear evidence,  and so is the con artists ways of conning folks, didn't he also take funds from a charity or something like that.... go chew on that cud sheep

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

That clown been a con his whole life, from not paying his Hispanic workers that yall claim are illegals to filing bankruptcy everytime its time to pay up to here recently paying less taxes than the average human but he's a "billionaire" conned his way right up there, call it fake news or whatever you'd like that's what I call all the conspiracy theories yall keep posting, o let me guess it's clear evidence,  and so is the con artists ways of conning folks, didn't he also take funds from a charity or something like that.... go chew on that cud sheep

So you can't point to any con as related to his Presidency.  Didn't think so.  It's cute you think he personally hired kitchen and groundskeeping staff though!  😂

17 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

So you can't point to any con as related to his Presidency.  Didn't think so.  It's cute you think he personally hired kitchen and groundskeeping staff though!  😂

Once a con always a con...... FACTS

4 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Your "facts" come from the same folks who pushed russian collusion propaganda.  When found out that someone used false info to get hired,  they were terminated.  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-organization-responds-to-claim-presidents-company-hired-illegal-aliens

You try and prove a point t with a source like fox that yall claim are biased and unfair towards trump when the narrative doesn't fit and also think ppl are going to believe anything trump says, to damn funny man

8 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Your "facts" come from the same folks who pushed russian collusion propaganda.  When found out that someone used false info to get hired,  they were terminated.  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-organization-responds-to-claim-presidents-company-hired-illegal-aliens

https://time.com/4465744/donald-trump-undocumented-workers/

I can post stuff 2

13 minutes ago, JETT said:

You try and prove a point t with a source like fox that yall claim are biased and unfair towards trump when the narrative doesn't fit and also think ppl are going to believe anything trump says, to damn funny man

All it does is prove my point.  Even a network that is biased against Trump says your "facts" are flawed.

12 minutes ago, JETT said:

Time also parroted russia collusion propaganda.  Fox may have reported that they were investigating it,  but from what I recall,  they didn't make up stuff like those others did.  Once a liar,  always a liar.  Your sources are not only biased,  but liars as well.  In other words,  they have no credibility.

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

All it does is prove my point.  Even a network that is biased against Trump says your "facts" are flawed.

Look man, that clown is in the past I don't bring up that 1 term loser unless he's brought up during our convo... ive let that loser rest

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

Time also parroted russia collusion propaganda.  Fox may have reported that they were investigating it,  but from what I recall,  they didn't make up stuff like those others did.  Once a liar,  always a liar.  Your sources are not only biased,  but liars as well.  In other words,  they have no credibility.

Exact response I knew I'd get :bait: well done