Nothing to see here. Conspiracy theory!

DAWG91

35 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Not trying to hurt your feelings but i just operate on the basis of “by their fruits you will know them” 

All the fruit you produce on here is 100% Democrat!

I have no problem with what you want to believe, I can promise you nothing you say on here will hurt my feelings and that's a fact 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JETT said:

It just burns a whole in you 3 clowns britches that a young successful IMO anyway black man isn't bound down to either party and since I didn't tote DonTheCons jock for 4 years I'm a democrat.... LMAO!!!!!

First off, your skin color has no weight on my thought process.  To imply otherwise is just a bit racist on your part.  

I think most people are just annoyed with your claiming no affiliation when everything you type screams otherwise.  You’ve already stated you’ve only voted once in a presidential election and DID vote for Hillary.  So there’s that.  

54 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Actually you are wrong, this is the exact one he put out months ago, he just re-released it. Look it up Absolute Proof, there is also a thread on it on here. 

This is video for a new documentary that has yet to be released.  If this video has been shown before,  then prove it.  Either way,  it's clear that they used the same method to steal the election all across the nation.

59 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

All the fruit you produce on here is 100% Democrat!

Let's say for discussion sake, I am 100% Democrat. That may mean that I generally support the Democratic platform, and I enthusiastically support the direction the party is going, while I may disagree with some issues, as is my right to do. I don't tie my party affiliation to one person.

The question for you is: are you 100% Republican? 

18 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Not sure you understand what a defamation case is. He will have his chance to show factual evidence. He claims he has it so now is his chance. Now again if he loses or or settles what will you say?

You claimed Powell must have been threatened with death or she would not have said her stuff and Newsmax and OAN must have had threats as well........

The courts have almost single-handedly implemented the leftist agenda in the former usa.  Were the pillow guy to lose,  it would be no big surprise.  Abortion:  courts.  Gay mirage:  courts.  Foreign invasion:  courts.  Banana republic elections:  courts.  There's a trail of corpses that you could follow from here to the potomac of folks who crossed the deep state and NWO.  Not like my opinion is far fetched.   I've a question for you.  Does any of the evidence raise any suspicions for you?  Do you think it's plausible to believe that all these states followed the same "voting" trend?

56 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

So really no matter what happens you believe conspiracy over fact. Like when the PA judges who are federalist Society members destroyed the trump election case because of the complete lack of evidence. And yes they did present items and no they had no backing or basis, but then again trump appointed several of these but they must be corrupt

Trail of corpses isn't conspiracy.  How many hundreds or thousands need to die before it raises any suspicion?  That courts have single handedly implemented the leftist agenda isn't conspiracy either.  Your claims of "no basis" is utter BS.  Kangaroo courts.  GOP is just as much controlled by the chicoms as the Ds are.  Chicom DC uniparty.  Thanks for answering my question.  You believe that the same exact trends occured all across the country.  In related news, 2+2 now equals 5.  

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Let's say for discussion sake, I am 100% Democrat. That may mean that I generally support the Democratic platform, and I enthusiastically support the direction the party is going, while I may disagree with some issues, as is my right to do. I don't tie my party affiliation to one person.

The question for you is: are you 100% Republican? 

No, not at all.  If you follow my stance on most things you’d know that I’m a conservative who doesn’t really care for either party. But one party needs some reform and testicles, the other needs to be abolished! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

No, not at all.  If you follow my stance on most things you’d know that I’m a conservative who doesn’t really care for either party. But one party needs some reform and testicles, the other needs to be abolished! 

Okay, I can work with that. Not that you need my approval. 

2 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

First off, your skin color has no weight on my thought process.  To imply otherwise is just a bit racist on your part.  

I think most people are just annoyed with your claiming no affiliation when everything you type screams otherwise.  You’ve already stated you’ve only voted once in a presidential election and DID vote for Hillary.  So there’s that.  

Proves my point that I admitted I voted for Hillary but you think I'm ashamed to say I voted biden if I did? Go whine to the mods man

3 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

I believe I posted the court filings from Dominion and also from Powell. You know the one where she said No reasonable person would believe her claims...............So we should at least believe what her OWN claims are right??????????/ LOL

No, i don’t believe her. 

If you believe she stood nothing to gain by changing her tune then yes it would be reasonable to believe her. 

But..... why then would anyone change their story mid stream like that? maybe because other considerations arise that could be more damaging to that individual. 

For example: You see a man assaulting a woman. You would step in and help her(i assume). Before you step in you notice he’s holding a gun. You still stepping in? 
Truth

News outlets all operate the same regardless of affiliation with either political party. They run with whatever story fits their cause and try to be first. Regardless of whether it’s the truth or not they will pull stories and retract pieces if lawsuits are threatened. The truth doesn’t matter, they are just trying to dodge financial hits. 

44 minutes ago, JETT said:

Proves my point that I admitted I voted for Hillary but you think I'm ashamed to say I voted biden if I did? Go whine to the mods man

Lol, who is whining now?  Nobody has proven your point anymore than yourself.  You can be a democrat and not vote.  Heck, some republicans don’t vote.  Only about 40-45% of the population voted.  If you can’t stop whining I’d recommend smoked gouda with your Shiraz!!!  Lol

see, you’re having conversation and not calling anybody a jack###.  

32 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Lol, who is whining now?  Nobody has proven your point anymore than yourself.  You can be a democrat and not vote.  Heck, some republicans don’t vote.  Only about 40-45% of the population voted.  If you can’t stop whining I’d recommend smoked gouda with your Shiraz!!!  Lol

see, you’re having conversation and not calling anybody a jack###.  

Nothing wrong with calling someone a jack### unless the person being called that gets in their feelings 

2 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

When a court case goes against the right then the right snowflakes come running out claiming it must be a corrupt court. Far too many people running around claiming conspiracy at every turn. What a sad way to live a life. I get it Q told you there was fraud so there must be fraud. The last great movie from my pillow was just sad and pathetic. Now he gets his chance in court and instantly it is the courts are against him. Even Powell was smart enough to just say no reasonable person should believe her. 

It's a fact that most of the leftist agenda has been achieved through the courts,  because they can't get the voters to buy into their madness.  Q?  Please!  I've already gone round and round with you on that false label.  When all else fails,  lie.  Go back into debug mode, BotTex2.1

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Nothing wrong with calling someone a jack### unless the person being called that gets in their feelings 

When it’s against the house rules there’s something wrong with it.  Or when you can’t have conversation and losing your temper to the point of calling someone that.  That’s when everybody knows you’ve gotten you’re feelings upset.  We are supposed to be big boys and girls here.  Conversation can be had without bad name calling.  In fact, the person we are talking about called multiple people that word in just a couple days.  There’s no room for that here.  If you can’t answer questions that reveal your hypocrisy and attacking the person instead of the question is all you got, you should bow out and leave, not ignore people who ask you tough questions.  

8 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

When it’s against the house rules there’s something wrong with it.  Or when you can’t have conversation and losing your temper to the point of calling someone that.  That’s when everybody knows you’ve gotten you’re feelings upset.  We are supposed to be big boys and girls here.  Conversation can be had without bad name calling.  In fact, the person we are talking about called multiple people that word in just a couple days.  There’s no room for that here.  If you can’t answer questions that reveal your hypocrisy and attacking the person instead of the question is all you got, you should bow out and leave, not ignore people who ask you tough questions.  

What's up with everyone pulling out the rule book? I'll add you to the list 

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

List of folks who pushed out the rule book when they get upset... I got 3 of yall so far on there

For someone that has spent mandatory time away I felt you might understand the few rules here.  The back and forth here is fun.  If you get so upset you can’t contain yourself from cursing folks it may be best to step away.  Put me on your list.  I really don’t care.  It just makes me think your a little upset on the inside.  

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

And I will keep saying same thing. Seen it time after time, conservative judge doesn’t rule like a far right winger on a case he must be corrupt. Can’t wait to see my Q pillow in court. Should be fun watching him PROVE his claims. Might disappoint q followers like yourself

Keep telling those lies.