Ahh.... The old Marshall, DUNCANVILLE, Rusk connection.  √-Mate 

A Chess reference on a thread about “Castles”... Intentional?😜🕌

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This man coached my  youngest son in Corsicana.  He told me that Coach Castles was one of the greatest men he had been under while he was there.  A classy coach, and a great family.  I hate Henderson

We are watching......keep it clean.......

Listen, we are here to moderate this site according to the rules posted at the top of every forum on this site.  You signed up to be moderated according to those rules.  We let as much go as we can wi

Posted Images

10 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Sometimes I have seen a chess match where the opponent is playing checkers. This could be a issue in the grand scheme of things.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Instigator said:

I have no idea what you just said. 

I was asking if you could provide links instead of hearsay Miss Castles.

Also, it's so laughable that a certain church thinks they are going to change things :rofl:

He's gone for good. It's time to rally around the next hire if your from Henderson.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Ex volleyball coach is also expressing feelings on here. smh

Tennis coach still on the fence, I recon....😂

On 4/9/2021 at 9:47 PM, CarthDawg77 said:

On THIS thread??? Highly doubtful.....😂😂😂

• Haha 4
On 4/10/2021 at 6:13 PM, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Also, it's so laughable that a certain church thinks they are going to change things :rofl:

He's gone for good. It's time to rally around the next hire if your from Henderson.

I have my doubts about the church changing anything, except for the board. Henderson Football Banquet will be tonight. Going to be interesting to see who attends for the kids.

On 4/10/2021 at 2:12 PM, Instigator said:

QB and had issues with the previous baseball coach also

Didn’t both kids get all district and have been starters for two years? Oh and two state rings? Don’t know the kids or their families personally but I would think they are pretty happy with the way things turned out. Hell, makes them look pretty smart with how things are going in Henderson 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, PrideMember said:

I have my doubts about the church changing anything, except for the board. Henderson Football Banquet will be tonight. Going to be interesting to see who attends for the kids.

Remember it's invites only. So if someone isn't there there's a very good chance they didn't get invited.

1 hour ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Remember it's invites only. So if someone isn't there there's a very good chance they didn't get invited.

I'm sorry to differ with you, but tickets were for sale at two different locations. This is a fact.

3 minutes ago, PrideMember said:

I'm sorry to differ with you, but tickets were for sale at two different locations. This is a fact.

Board members don't buy tickets they get invited. Sorry for the mix up.

7 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

It's ok, thank for clearing it up. Just saying, I would like to think it was for the kids and if someone wanted to support them the would by a ticket. I imagine whoever paid for this banquet would like to recover some cost.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Spoken like a true "my stuff don't stink" board member is what that sounds like.  But that's none of my business. 

kermit-the-frog-drinking-tea.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 4/10/2021 at 6:13 PM, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Actually this one is not like moves in the past, the church doesn’t have anything to do with this move. 

and as far as Mrs. (not Miss) Castles, I do not know her personally but I very seriously doubt she would be on a message board trying to defend her husband. 

The only reason I have expressed as much as I have is because of the way this has all been handled to people that I know. I agree with some of the other people in here... coaches get moved all the time but there is a professional way to do it. 

16 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

honestly, like at most schools...I would think whether just for courteousness or not, all board members would be invited to all the events like this...period.

37 minutes ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

honestly, like at most schools...I would think whether just for courteousness or not, all board members would be invited to all the events like this...period.

They were in the past.

10 minutes ago, RKS21 said:

What month did the SB take no action on his contract

Early Feb but from my understanding it was known well before that the contract wasn't gonna be renewed. Just what I was told soooo.

4 hours ago, chubbychecker said:

Spoken like a true "my stuff don't stink" board member is what that sounds like.  But that's none of my business. 

kermit-the-frog-drinking-tea.jpg

So, why do you keep sticking your nose into something you know NOTHING about? Isn't that trolling someone?

31 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

So, why do you keep sticking your nose into something you know NOTHING about? Isn't that trolling someone?

So not only do you cry trolling on the political side, but you also do it on the sports side? SMH, grow a pair and take a conversation with a grain of salt and stay out your feelings

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I must have hit close to home, or close to the school board seat....

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1