Biden Executive Gun Laws Coming

Stoney

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/04/08/politics/joe-biden-guns-executive-actions/index.html

The Justice Department also has 60 days to draft model "red flag" legislation for states. Red flag laws allow family members or friends to alert authorities and seek a court order against someone obtaining a gun if they believe them to be a danger to themselves or others. Biden is encouraging Congress to pass a federal red flag law but wants model legislation for states working to pass their own laws.

11 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.......if you aren't planning on obeying them ANYWAY, why worry........:rofl:

Don’t tick me off RF1. I might say you’re “unwell” when I call the cops to confiscate your armory. 😂

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Our sheriff is on record as saying he will NOT enforce a single gun law that violates our SECOND AMENDMENT rights.........

So, your sheriff is also an expert on Constitutional law, in addition to knowing the laws of the state, and he can use his scholarly mind to decide what violates the 2nd Amendment and what doesn't? I am very impressed. 😑

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, your sheriff is also an expert on Constitutional law, in addition to knowing the laws of the state, and he can use his scholarly mind to decide what violates the 2nd Amendment and what doesn't? I am very impressed. 😑

I bet his sheriff will be in the majority of it comes to it.  

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

A law is only as good as the enforcement Barry. I mean, look at all the gun laws Hunter Biden broke. Nothing happened to him.

3 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

A law is only as good as the enforcement Barry. I mean, look at all the gun laws Hunter Biden broke. Nothing happened to him.

Wow, Hunter Biden lives rent free in your head, still? Wow, Hunter Biden related to this topic? Hunter Biden? Wow. (Sound familiar?)

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nullification.  If cities and states can nullify drug and immigration laws,  then when can ignore the stuff we don't like either. Then there's the little issue of an executive order infringing on 2nd amendment isn't even a law.  Dems nullify actual laws.

22 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Shouldn’t take much to impress most lefties. Heck, knowing which bathroom you belong in is a significant accomplishment for the blue folks! 😉

• LOL! 1

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Wow, Hunter Biden lives rent free in your head, still? Wow, Hunter Biden related to this topic? Hunter Biden? Wow. (Sound familiar?)

Remember the loss of garbage you posted on the last sons of the president. Who broke no laws mind you, but this one who is a dope head and in general screw up, you post nothing. Your double standard is noted!

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

Remember the loss of garbage you posted on the last sons of the president. Who broke no laws mind you, but this one who is a dope head and in general screw up, you post nothing. Your double standard is noted!

Who? Hunter Biden? Throw up another story about Hunter Biden off a fringe website or just make up something so I can be edified, while defending, I guess, two more of your favorites, Dumb (DJT, JR) and Dumbest (Eric). Such Trump love is awesome to behold. Why are they still important to you? Do they live in your head rent free and make you sigh? 

14 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Nullification.  If cities and states can nullify drug and immigration laws,  then when can ignore the stuff we don't like either. Then there's the little issue of an executive order infringing on 2nd amendment isn't even a law.  Dems nullify actual laws.

I would have a lot of confidence in a sheriff who had the astute wisdom to pick and choose which laws to enforce or ignore, based on his politics. That would make me feel safer at night. 

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Who? Hunter Biden? Throw up another story about Hunter Biden off a fringe website or just make up something so I can be edified, while defending, I guess, two more of your favorites, Dumb (DJT, JR) and Dumbest (Eric). Such Trump love is awesome to behold. Why are they still important to you? Do they live in your head rent free and make you sigh? 

No response for the second time on the topic is noted. Just be honest and say it doesn’t matter what Hunter or his daddy has done, it’s still better than trump. I’d be ok with that over your constant avoiding the train wreck that is the Biden family.

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

I would have a lot of confidence in a sheriff who had the astute wisdom to pick and choose which laws to enforce or ignore, based on his politics. That would make me feel safer at night. 

Depending on which ones, absolutely I’l id feel safer! 
For example if he ignores stupid liberal gun violations of the 2nd and protects his constitutes GOD-GIVEN right to bear  arms. Then yes, much safer! 

3 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

That is a true statement--but to change that amendment, you have to follow a process, set up in the Constitution. And executive orders do NOT override the Constitution, no matter how many liberals or conservatives want to believe that. But the Constitution is pretty absolute, for those that BELIEVE in the Constitution.