President Biden @ 59% Approval In First 100 Days

BarryLaverty

12 hours ago, Hagar said:

Been away for a few hours.  Did I miss the list of Biden’s accomplishments being posted?  I see the one DB2point0 posted.  Is there another?

Found this at another site ... pretty much sums it up .....

So, Russia is massing troops on the border with Ukraine. Ukraine is threatening to take Crimea back by force. China is threatening Taiwan and its neighbors while also threatening our ships and Navy. N Korea is testing missiles again and restarting their nuclear weapons program. Iran has been emboldened and making more than their normal threats. Our southern border is a humanitarian disaster caused directly by this administration, and the administration that promised transparency is hiding it and not letting the media have access. Ford is closing a plant and moving it to Mexico after just bringing it back from Mexico because of the current Administration’s plan for Increased taxes. Price of steel up 145%, lumber 126%, wheat up 25%, food index up 25%, cotton 35%, silver 38%, copper 50%, soybeans 71%, oil 80%, Pipeline jobs lost. Wall construction jobs lost. 1.9 trillion in stimulus that funds the administrations pet projects and only paid a fraction to the people. 29 trillion in debt with 4.8 trillion projected 2021 deficit before the 2 trillion dollar stimulus proposed today for the new green deal. 🤦‍♂️ 6+% unemployment with millions of job openings that can’t be filled because federal unemployment assistance makes it more advantageous for people to stay home than work. All in the first 70 days. The current president is a disaster hold on tight the next 4 years are going to be a rough ride. All I'm saying is...you Biden supporters aren’t posting very much about the great things he’s doing. COPIED & PASTED come on, help us understand how this is all good. Someone tell me how this is better. I'm open to reason.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@BarryLaverty, I asked for you to please provide us a list of the positive things Biden has done since he’s been in office. I promise it won’t be a long list it just may take a while for you to come up with something, anything.. oh....nevermind. I understand that was a completely too difficult a task to ask anyone to take on even the Press Secretary. 

Continue as you were. 

• LOL! 1

On 4/19/2021 at 6:50 AM, KirtFalcon said:

Found this at another site ... pretty much sums it up .....

So, Russia is massing troops on the border with Ukraine. Ukraine is threatening to take Crimea back by force. China is threatening Taiwan and its neighbors while also threatening our ships and Navy. N Korea is testing missiles again and restarting their nuclear weapons program. Iran has been emboldened and making more than their normal threats. Our southern border is a humanitarian disaster caused directly by this administration, and the administration that promised transparency is hiding it and not letting the media have access. Ford is closing a plant and moving it to Mexico after just bringing it back from Mexico because of the current Administration’s plan for Increased taxes. Price of steel up 145%, lumber 126%, wheat up 25%, food index up 25%, cotton 35%, silver 38%, copper 50%, soybeans 71%, oil 80%, Pipeline jobs lost. Wall construction jobs lost. 1.9 trillion in stimulus that funds the administrations pet projects and only paid a fraction to the people. 29 trillion in debt with 4.8 trillion projected 2021 deficit before the 2 trillion dollar stimulus proposed today for the new green deal. 🤦‍♂️ 6+% unemployment with millions of job openings that can’t be filled because federal unemployment assistance makes it more advantageous for people to stay home than work. All in the first 70 days. The current president is a disaster hold on tight the next 4 years are going to be a rough ride. All I'm saying is...you Biden supporters aren’t posting very much about the great things he’s doing. COPIED & PASTED come on, help us understand how this is all good. Someone tell me how this is better. I'm open to reason.

I see @BarryLaverty rolled his eyes at this. Maybe if it was a yahoo opinion article he would consider it the truth lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

@BarryLaverty, I asked for you to please provide us a list of the positive things Biden has done since he’s been in office. I promise it won’t be a long list it just may take a while for you to come up with something, anything.. oh....nevermind. I understand that was a completely too difficult a task to ask anyone to take on even the Press Secretary. 

Continue as you were. 

1.__________

list hasn’t changed since you asked.  It’s a simpler task than you’re suggesting.  It’s remarkably easy actually.  

9 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Too be fair most won’t admit it or they didn’t at all .

I haven’t seen a biden bumper sticker lately.  

funny story....  I carried my youngest to a Dr appt in Shreveport.  A young lady (rather cute I might add), was unloading her 4 children out of the car.  I guess they ranged from 1-8.  On the back of her rigged out Escalade was a bumper sticker on the left..... “oilfield trash”.   On the right one that said....”Biden/Harris.     I politely asked her what her stance was on Biden’s oil and gas opposition.  She said the green new deal was going to be great for oil and gas.  I told her she needed to check in on that.

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

I haven’t seen a biden bumper sticker lately.  

funny story....  I carried my youngest to a Dr appt in Shreveport.  A young lady (rather cute I might add), was unloading her 4 children out of the car.  I guess they ranged from 1-8.  On the back of her rigged out Escalade was a bumper sticker on the left..... “oilfield trash”.   On the right one that said....”Biden/Harris.     I politely asked her what her stance was on Biden’s oil and gas opposition.  She said the green new deal was going to be great for oil and gas.  I told her she needed to check in on that.

When her husband gets laid off and loses the oilfield trash benefits I would like another interview with this lady and her views on the new green deal. 

24 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

When her husband gets laid off and loses the oilfield trash benefits I would like another interview with this lady and her views on the new green deal. 

Yep.  I wonder if she had to trade that Escalade in for a Prius 

Competence in governance. That's all I will throw in there, because I am not a rookie who is troll bait. I could talk about other positive accomplishments, including restoring our place of leadership in the world, but anything I put up is just feeding lazy people for attack. Why would I waste my time on that? 😒

• LOL! 1
  • Confused 1
  • Roll Eyes 2

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Competence in governance. That's all I will throw in there, because I am not a rookie who is troll bait. I could talk about other positive accomplishments, including restoring our place of leadership in the world, but anything I put up is just feeding lazy people for attack. Why would I waste my time on that? 😒

Can you elaborate on “competence in governance” cuz I’m not following, much less buying

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

You are a rookie who didn’t look at the survey number and realize that the polling sample was heavy Dems. 

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Give us examples of this competence you speak of.   Would calling the border crisis he’s created a “crisis”, only to have his handlers retract that statement for him, be considered competence?  Such competence, he can’t even speak for himself

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

"I know this awesome restaurant!  Really top notch and has received rave reviews and ratings!!" - Really, name a few great things about said restaurant - "Competence in cooking".  

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Continue as you were. 

I am waiting for the Barry to list all the lies that uncle joe has provided us also. He made sure the list all of the former presidents lies, but haven't seen those from this one. Considering every time he talks, he lies. LOL 

• Like 1