Paul Pewitt open

AttaKid0596

10 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

Stepp tweeted that it was a mutual decision by the school district and Strickland.  

Which means he was asked to resign.

It is amazing how an assistant on a couple state championship teams keeps getting Head Football coaching jobs when it is obvious he is..................

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, playactionpass39 said:

Which means he was asked to resign.

It is amazing how an assistant on a couple state championship teams keeps getting Head Football coaching jobs when it is obvious he is..................

I dont know much about him. But yes, usually a mutual decision does mean that. I thought he might be headed to Henderson until I saw it was a mutual decision. 

1 minute ago, dillonpanthers said:

I dont know much about him. But yes, usually a mutual decision does mean that. I thought he might be headed to Henderson until I saw it was a mutual decision. 

I'm not in the business of bashing coaches, so I will refrain. Maybe some others that know him can enlighten the board.

32 minutes ago, chubbychecker said:

BACA?

Daniel Swaim did go play a round at the Daingerfield country club Sunday and hauled some pigs to Dekalb so yeah I would say he probably stopped in Pewit. Not sure if it was just to grab a blizzard or if it was to check out the golf cart he saw on facebook. You can decide that for yourself. 

• LOL! 1

15 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

I knew he would not survive long at Pewitt.    At one point he was applying all over the state.    

I'd heard that from his time at Overton, but I can't say I blame him one bit. If I was at Pewitt I wouldn't be in a hurry to unpack. I mean, I'm not even a football coach, but I still keep my résumé updated. Ya just never know. 

Shoot, I can't blame *any* high school coach for keeping their options open. Between fickle fanbases and meddling board members, it's hard out there. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, centex1 said:

Daniel Swaim did go play a round at the Daingerfield country club Sunday and hauled some pigs to Dekalb so yeah I would say he probably stopped in Pewit. Not sure if it was just to grab a blizzard or if it was to check out the golf cart he saw on facebook. You can decide that for yourself. 

Whew... Glad for that new 3/4 ton pickemup truck, otherwise there'd been swine all over the highway! Only broke one club that trip too, so you know it was a good day! Still had a little trouble finding that golf cart though...