Verdict Watch

Monte1076

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

He should have been charged with police brutality and possibly a few other things. The DA overcharged.  I think hung jury and retrial outside Minnesota  ...

Verdict is in, so not a hung jury. Short deliberation, likely conviction on at least 1 count.

From Legal Insurrection:

talking heads are saying the recommended sentences for someone with no priors, like Chauvin, would be as follows:

2nd-degree “felony” murder: Recommended 10.5 years (max 40)

3rd-degree “reckless” murder: Recommended 10.5 years (max 25)

2nd-degree manslaughter: Recommended 4 years (max 10) and/or $20k fine

4 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

or what....

"Comply and you avoid getting killed" is constantly the rhetoric that you always utter from your stank mouth.

I'd like you to hold that same energy here.

Put the murderer under the cell where he belongs, and you avoid the extra curricular activities that come afterwards.  

3 minutes ago, ANTI said:

"Comply and you avoid getting killed" is constantly the rhetoric that you always utter from your stank mouth.

Put the murderer under the cell where he belongs, and you avoid the extra curricular activities that come afterwards.  

The threats tho 😂 

5 minutes ago, ANTI said:

I was just curious if Longview was going to burn tonite...

6 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

That’s why he will get a appeal trial. Because of all the threats of violence if they “don’t get it right”.

Seems many are hoping for that anyway... none of this would matter if the system wasn't beeped up