Verdict Watch

Monte1076

8 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

That movement is hijacked by wackos obviously.. time for a new name and kick the rioters and looters out... these ppl could be MAGA folks for all we know 🙄 at least that's what the talk was at the capital (it was antifa, BLM) is what folks on here spouted... SMH

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

That movement is hijacked by wackos obviously.. time for a new name and kick the rioters and looters out... these ppl could be MAGA folks for all we know 🙄 at least that's what the talk was at the capital (it was antifa, BLM) is what folks on here spouted... SMH

BLM was taken over by WHITE communist pukes years ago.....

7 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

BLM was taken over by WHITE communist pukes years ago.....

I agree, so I don't understand why ppl post stuff on here daily when majority of the ppl doing chaos out there is the white ppl in the group, but we here how black life's only matter when .......... blah blah, yeah there's black clowns looting and acting up but not the same amount as the other race

15 hours ago, ANTI said:

Man, I know you're punching air right now. 

Hoping he would get away with this....but boy were you wrong. Maga puppets seem to always be wrong these days. 🤣

#1...your a liar...I said from the beginning that once the cops put the handcuffs on someone that the life of that person is their responsibility...said that it was excessive use of force and that it was manslaughter...should get 20 years. 

#2...you and all the BLM crowd can't come out and say that Floyd had any responsibility for ingesting a lethal dose of fentanyl and resisting arrest. If he had just COMPLIED he would have been alive for a little while longer...but he was on a journey already...looking to find a way to die at a young age.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JETT said:

I find it so amazing all the smoaky folks just knew he was going to die that day of a OD

Easily one of the dumbest remarks I have ever seen on Smoakys forum. Congrats, you win!

2 minutes ago, Straw said:

Easily one of the dumbest remarks I have ever seen on Smoakys forum. Congrats, you win!

Go back and read the comments from the first topic way back when... you seem to just popped your head out the hole and may be lost

tenor-1.gif

2 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Seems the autopsy proved this. Amazing how many will justify the actual criminal. Did he deserved to die No, was the cop good no, was Floyd innocent umm no

Who said Floyd was a hero, or anything of that sort or a innocent man? Plz show that otherwise your just running your head... lion, go play with crayons or something 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

I find it so amazing all the smoaky folks just knew he was going to die that day of a OD

Some of the smoakkky folks were probably jumping in joy when Rodney King was beaten on camera.

The others who werent were probably searching for reasons to justify it.

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Go back and read the comments from the first topic way back when... you seem to just popped your head out the hole and may be lost

tenor-1.gif

He/She/It called you dumb, but used 'dumbest' in a sentence.

😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, JETT said:

Who said Floyd was a hero

No one.

'They' just make up narratives to fit their agendas. But that's okay, that behavior is part of the reason why their guy is no longer in office.

😂😂😂

13 hours ago, JETT said:

That movement was FOUNDED by wackos.  On the record,  self-identified MARXISTS.  They're just doing what they've always done,  divide and conquer using class and race warfare.  History's just repeating itself.

3 minutes ago, ANTI said:

No one.

'They' just make up narratives to fit their agendas. But that's okay, that behavior is part of the reason why their guy is no longer in office.

😂😂😂

2020 was a tough year for these ppl taking L's all over the place... 2021 picking up where it left off... I find it amazing the same ppl who wouldn't take a L in the election is the same ppl on here defending this POS cop... 🤔

Just now, DAWG91 said:

That movement was FOUNDED by wackos.  On the record,  self-identified MARXISTS.  They're just doing what they've always done,  divide and conquer using class and race warfare.  History's just repeating itself.

What are white conservatives doing to address the killings of unarmed minorities?

1 minute ago, JETT said:

2020 was a tough year for these ppl taking L's all over the place... 2021 picking up where it left off... I find it amazing the same ppl who wouldn't take a L in the election is the same ppl on here defending this POS cop... 🤔

They defend that cop because they are that cop.

• Stinks 1

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

There's ppl in that movement and on the streets fighting for a change, I hate that you don't like it...

Look what MAGA was founded by LMMFAO 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Who's defending him?  Every comment I see is that he's guilty of some sort of crime but didn't get a fair trial because of the threat of more Burning Looting Murder.  That's not defending him,  it's a recognition of reality.

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

Who's defending him?  Every comment I see is that he's guilty of some sort of crime but didn't get a fair trial because of the threat of more Burning Looting Murder.  That's not defending him,  it's a recognition of reality.

If you believe that, I feel for ya... I guess the same can be said after every read Verdict, we chose this so no 1 would burn the town... but you trust the justice system? Only when you win