Verdict Watch

Monte1076

1 minute ago, JETT said:

There's ppl in that movement and on the streets fighting for a change, I hate that you don't like it...

Look what MAGA was founded by LMMFAO 

They're useful idiots who have no clue they're being used as such,  and many are true believers as well.  As to your second comment, a successful businessman and patriotic American who worked for free to try to save this country from becoming a 3rd world hell hole.  I'll take that any day over Marxist thugs.

Just now, DAWG91 said:

They're useful idiots who have no clue they're being used as such,  and many are true believers as well.  As to your second comment, a successful businessman and patriotic American who worked for free to try to save this country from becoming a 3rd world hell hole.  I'll take that any day over Marxist thugs.

81 mil til proved otherwise opposed that patriotic American as you call it 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

If you believe that, I feel for ya... I guess the same can be said after every read Verdict, we chose this so no 1 would burn the town... but you trust the justice system? Only when you win 

You're delusional.   To compare this case with the every day average murder case is the height of ignorance.  The entire country has been up im flames because of this.  Smh.  You were better off when you weren't paying attention.  At least then you had an excuse.

3 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

You're delusional.   To compare this case with the every day average murder case is the height of ignorance.  The entire country has been up im flames because of this.  Smh.  You were better off when you weren't paying attention.  At least then you had an excuse.

I think you honestly are suffering BDS

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

81 mil til proved otherwise opposed that patriotic American as you call it 

Jett, do you believe that Joe Biden received 81 million legally cast votes? 

(you may have already answered this while ol9er was dodging this same question but i can’t remember)

17 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I really couldn’t care less on what a hypocritical racist thinks.

You think its okay for cops to knee the necks of unarmed minorities until they die, but I'M the racist one.

That makes no sense but then again, nothing you ever say does.

20 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

You're just mad because:

1. Your guy took a L

2. Your voter suppression tactics didnt work

3. Your guy took a L, record totals

4. "Trump in a landslide"....😂😂 did not come to fruition as you smoaky politicians thought it would

1 minute ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I said he was wrong or do you read the post you just wanna read! The race is irrelevant. Wrong is wrong. I couldn’t care less about race when you’re quite the opposite.

You're a conservative trumpturd.

What you posted above, and what you are, can't coexist.

Hypocrite.

2 minutes ago, ANTI said:

You're just mad because:

1. Your guy took a L

2. Your voter suppression tactics didnt work

3. Your guy took a L, record totals

4. "Trump in a landslide"....😂😂 did not come to fruition as you smoaky politicians thought it would

Well hello Aunty! 
i haven’t any of your unsolicited comments in a while. How the heck are you? Moms basement still treating you ok? 

1) i don’t have a guy

2) Are people being suppressed from driving a car and buying alcohol too? 

3)I still don’t have a guy, inaccurate totals

4) Your demented puppet has the worst start of any President in history! (As predicted by the smoaky politicians)

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

(you may have already answered this while ol9er was dodging this same question but i can’t remember)

Yes, when all the states certified it it was a done deal 

22 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Usually anything not plastic. Standard procedures are to be in a suicide blanket and not have any plastic at all. Constant and direct supervision is mandatory. ( basically you’re literally standing in front of his cell in isolation). In theory if the they’re doing their job he shouldn’t be a threat of suicidal behavior. 

So, essentially in that case, aside from trying to bash your head into the wall once and hoping that works, there's really no way to off yourself in a situation like that. It's basically, "We're not going to give you anything you can kill yourself with, and we're going to watch you 24/7 to make sure you don't try."

3 hours ago, ANTI said:

Some of the smoakkky folks were probably jumping in joy when Rodney King was beaten on camera.

The others who werent were probably searching for reasons to justify it.

You were probably jumping for joy during this...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Reginald_Denny

I doubt you will read it but if you do....if this wasn't attempted murder IDK what is...