New Information On Capitol Protests

DannyZuco

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Deflection how? You asked have I watched cops and I answered 

Now answer mine, have you seen a person handcuffed and forced out of a car with 3 officers on him and 1 of the officers on the neck

Your deflection was changing topic  from perps always complaining of medical issues to try and get out of trouble to you going back to knees in necks. That’s what i meant by your deflection

3 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Your deflection was changing topic  from perps always complaining of medical issues to try and get out of trouble to you going back to knees in necks. That’s what i meant by your deflection

I thought it was related but ok.....

Between Maxine Waters and Biden, I’m fairly certain the verdict will be overturned.  As it should be.  No way the guy got a fair trial.   Guilty or not, that trial was nothing more than a lynch mob.    When mob violence decides guilt or innocence, Justice is longer an option.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Hagar said:

Between Maxine Waters and Biden, I’m fairly certain the verdict will be overturned.  As it should be.  No way the guy got a fair trial.   Guilty or not, that trial was nothing more than a lynch mob.    When mob violence decides guilt or innocence, Justice is longer an option.

I'm confused as to when it's ok to trust justice system? For once they seem to get it right, yet ppl scream from the beginning unfair and political gain.... 

The system just took a huge step in gaining ppl to trust it, but let's find anything and everything to overturn the jurors anyway we can.... thats the new America for ya SMH

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'm confused as to when it's ok to trust justice system? For once they seem to get it right, yet ppl scream from the beginning unfair and political gain.... 

The system just took a huge step in gaining ppl to trust it, but let's find anything and everything to overturn the jurors anyway we can.... thats the new America for ya SMH

He was over charged to appease....

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

He was over charged to appease....

This case doesn’t create trust.  When politicians go out of their way to interfere with proper justice there’s no trust earned.  Chauvin’s family should sue Maxine Waters for interfering with the case.  This doesn’t mean I don’t think the man is guilty, I have said a few times I think this was manslaughter.  Murder should’ve never been a charge, but the prosecution was looking to get him one way or the other.  Manslaughter case was open and shut in my opinion, but now the guy will serve whatever is handed down for murder.  That’s not proper justice, that’s trying to appease a group you don’t want tearing up your city.  Proper justice is based on facts and evidence, not emotions and fear.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

If the justice system is as you claim he would've been acquitted if that was the case

Incorrect, they would’ve gotten him on manslaughter.  Thinking about it, this wasn’t really flawed justice system, it was jury intimidation.  Chauvin’s family should sue the pants off of Maxine Waters and BLM.  Throw *biden in the suit as well.  

8 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Incorrect, they would’ve gotten him on manslaughter.  Thinking about it, this wasn’t really flawed justice system, it was jury intimidation.  Chauvin’s family should sue the pants off of Maxine Waters and BLM.  Throw *biden in the suit as well.  

I don't mind them being sued, jurors were anonymous if I recall... how was it intimidation 

37 minutes ago, JETT said:

I don't mind them being sued, jurors were anonymous if I recall... how was it intimidation 

Jurors aren’t anonymous. I believe in criminal trials that names and addresses of jurors are available open records. 
If I’m correct on that, i can’t see how that’s a good idea. Probably didn’t help with true justice, just aided in giving the lynch  mob outside what they wanted. 

7 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Jurors aren’t anonymous. I believe in criminal trials that names and addresses of jurors are available open records. 
If I’m correct on that, i can’t see how that’s a good idea. Probably didn’t help with true justice, just aided in giving the lynch  mob outside what they wanted. 

I'd like to see that on this specific case

2 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

How were they anonymous?  Then I’ll answer the intimidation question

I may be wrong on the anonymous part... I must be the only person who hasn't seen their faces or heard there names in the public... of course ppl in the courtroom know who they are but I haven't seen anything on TV etc showing who they were 

26 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'd like to see that on this specific case

No, i think i was wrong. Apparently in manysoda the judge can keep them anonymous if they choose. He did in this case, but who knows how well it actually works. I did read about one jurors house having blood sprayed on it a few days ago, but im not sure how accurate that is. Regardless, I’m really glad i wasn’t on that jury

Just now, trashyhound said:

No, i think i was wrong. Apparently in manysoda the judge can keep them anonymous if they choose. He did in this case, but who knows how well it actually works. I did read about one jurors house having blood sprayed on it a few days ago, but im not sure how accurate that is. Regardless, I’m really glad i wasn’t on that jury

***it was a witness for Chauvin that was vandalized, not a juror. My bad

2 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

That's my point how is it juror intimidation if they were anonymous other than the ppl in court? May not have been you who said that but someone did

1 minute ago, JETT said:

That's my point how is it juror intimidation if they were anonymous other than the ppl in court? May not have been you who said that but someone did

So would you trust the legal system that assured you that you were anonymous? 
I have a feeling your answer will be the same as mine and everyone else’s: HECK NO! 

58 minutes ago, JETT said:

I may be wrong on the anonymous part... I must be the only person who hasn't seen their faces or heard there names in the public... of course ppl in the courtroom know who they are but I haven't seen anything on TV etc showing who they were 

I haven’t seen them either, but don’t know why they’d be anonymous.  

it’s intimidation due to the possibility of their identities being released, and certain groups who have already threatened harm if “the right” verdict wasn’t handed out.  Groups that have already burned cities and destroyed public property were the ones making the threats too. 

The biggest problem I have had with the entire trial--that the jury was NOT sequestered. That is the one thing that I wish they had done to insure a trial without a decent appeals reason. Otherwise, the jury made the decision, I will live with that, because they got to see the evidence up close and personal--where as I did not. 

As for everything else--the only thing that I have NOT gotten answered on another thread is whether the liberals support Mad Max being impeached from Congress as they called for when the former president used less offensive and confrontational words, but was still impeached. Just wondering if they are hypocrites. 

4 hours ago, JETT said:

If the justice system is as you claim he would've been acquitted if that was the case

Please explain how you know my thought progress....FYI ...back when this first broke in the news last year and I saw the video I said it was manslaughter...I've never said he would walk...anyway...as I predicted the BLM gang is still not happy, one of the leaders said that the only reason for the guilty verdict was because of VIOLENT protests...said peaceful protests don't work...Yeah that's progress....SMDH 

3 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

I haven’t seen them either, but don’t know why they’d be anonymous.  

it’s intimidation due to the possibility of their identities being released, and certain groups who have already threatened harm if “the right” verdict wasn’t handed out.  Groups that have already burned cities and destroyed public property were the ones making the threats too. 

Lock those folks up.... this was easily murder