New Information On Capitol Protests

DannyZuco

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Nay, where was the intent.  I sure hope I’m never on trial, but if I do I will make sure my attorney doesn’t include you in the 12

If you do this type of stuff you damn Skippy I'll hold you accountable 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

12 jurors decided that not me or you.... the intimidation BS is false 

Did they decide that honestly, or out of fear.  What if large groups were threatening to destroy you and yours.  Would you depend on nobody finding out you sat in those 12?  That was pure and simple intimidation.  

Did they decide that honestly, or out of fear.  What if large groups were threatening to destroy you and yours.  Would you depend on nobody finding out you sat in those 12?  That was pure and simple intimidation.  

They took a oath and now you don't trust the system cause your opinion differs? SMH

I am, it seems your thinking with emotions more so than anything 

Ok man, look ill break it down for ya... he was convicted and it's over justice was finally served for all the bleep ups its made... I understand you and so many others on here only trust the system if it works in your favor 

2 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Nope, I trust the system, but even the judge presiding over this case said the intimidation’s could sway it. 

Jurors took lil to no time in this case, they knew and POS chaivin knew, that's y he's on suicide watch 

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

Ok man, look ill break it down for ya... he was convicted and it's over justice was finally served for all the bleep ups its made... I understand you and so many others on here only trust the system if it works in your favor 

Proper justice was not finally served.  He was over charged to keep the peace.  I trust it, when it’s allowed to work properly.  In my favor?   There’s no ending to this story that I have a favor in.  The guy was responsible for death, but out of negligence, not intent.  This likely sets a precedent that causes more and more trials to be unfair and tainted.  That is not right.  

13 minutes ago, JETT said:

Jurors took lil to no time in this case, they knew and POS chaivin knew, that's y he's on suicide watch 

How long did they deliberate?  Til 8pm the first day?  That’s 12 hours if they started at 8am.  Something you say was easy to figure out.  That tells me jurors had to be convinced.  Why?

Proper justice was not finally served.  He was over charged to keep the peace.  I trust it, when it’s allowed to work properly.  In my favor?   There’s no ending to this story that I have a favor in.  The guy was responsible for death, but out of negligence, not intent.  This likely sets a precedent that causes more and more trials to be unfair and tainted.  That is not right.  

Fair enough, time to move threads

Just now, DB2point0 said:

How long did they deliberate?  Til 8pm the first day?  That’s 12 hours if they started at 8am.  Something you say was easy to figure out.  That tells me jurors had to be convinced.  Why?

I saw 10 hours 

7 hours ago, JETT said:

I'm confused as to when it's ok to trust justice system? For once they seem to get it right, yet ppl scream from the beginning unfair and political gain.... 

The system just took a huge step in gaining ppl to trust it, but let's find anything and everything to overturn the jurors anyway we can.... thats the new America for ya SMH

If it takes turning the Justice System into a lynch mob mentality to gain trust, what good is it?  That sounds very similar to how it worked in the 40’s & 50’s when the KKK would intimidate judges & jurors.   So now we have BLM, Waters & Biden intimidating/influencing the Jury.  Wasn’t good then, not good now.   Has nothing to do with the guilt or innocence of Chauvin, has everything to do with a fair trial.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

If it takes turning the Justice System into a lynch mob mentality to gain trust, what good is it?  That sounds very similar to how it worked in the 40’s & 50’s when the KKK would intimidate judges & jurors.   So now we have BLM, Waters & Biden intimidating/influencing the Jury.  Wasn’t good then, not good now.   Has nothing to do with the guilt or innocence of Chauvin, has everything to do with a fair trial.

👍

17 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Justice has not been for all in the history of our country, with Black Americans much more likely to go to jail for the same offenses, and quite often police may not have been prosecuted or convicted when they clearly should have been.

This was a case where the prosecution did a great job of laying it out, and the right verdict was reached. All else is noise. 

13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Justice has not been for all in the history of our country, with Black Americans much more likely to go to jail for the same offenses, and quite often police may not have been prosecuted or convicted when they clearly should have been.

This was a case where the prosecution did a great job of laying it out, and the right verdict was reached. All else is noise. 

So you’re saying that since there’s a history of bad Justice, it’s okay to have another episode of bad justice, because they got it right?   I see your point although I disagree.  I suspect Chauvin would be found guilty in a fair trial.  He’s guilt or innocence is not part of my discussion.  But I’m certainly not naive enough to think Justice is blind.   The rich & powerful don’t answer to the same laws the rest of us do.   But if Justice is allowed to be manipulated by mob violence, like the Klan did in the past, everyone loses.  Jmo