New Information On Capitol Protests

DannyZuco

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

So you’re saying that since there’s a history of bad Justice, it’s okay to have another episode of bad justice, because they got it right?   I see your point although I disagree.  I suspect Chauvin would be found guilty in a fair trial.  He’s guilt or innocence is not part of my discussion.  But I’m certainly not naive enough to think Justice is blind.   The rich & powerful don’t answer to the same laws the rest of us do.   But if Justice is allowed to be manipulated by mob violence, like the Klan did in the past, everyone loses.  Jmo

Two Wrongs make a right I guess ?!

Antifa and the rest of their comrades were all over the place after instigating the event bragging about it but let's pretend it was Trump supporters.  Gotta keep to that narrative.  Cause everyone knows Trump supporters been running around over the last year rioting burning and looting.

As far as I am concerned justice was done in Officer Chauvins trial. I am not even referring to the verdict...I am referring to the process. There was enough evidence to believe Chauvin might have committed a crime. He was charged and prosecuted before a jury of his peers with the presumption of innocence. The prosecution and defense made their cases...and that jury of his peers found him guilty. That is the way the system works and while it might not be perfect it is better than most. I did find Maxine Waters comments to be problematic. No one cares what you are I say...but she is a member of the US Congress and as such has influence. Her statement about being "more confrontational" is the kind of thing I would expect to hear in a banana republic.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Antifa and the rest of their comrades were all over the place after instigating the event bragging about it but let's pretend it was Trump supporters.  Gotta keep to that narrative.  Cause everyone knows Trump supporters been running around over the last year rioting burning and looting.

Lock those ppl up causing damage and there for the wrong reason.... 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Incorrect, they would’ve gotten him on manslaughter.  Thinking about it, this wasn’t really flawed justice system, it was jury intimidation.  Chauvin’s family should sue the pants off of Maxine Waters and BLM.  Throw *biden in the suit as well.  

I would agree on all points except Jo Xi....He likely forgot what he said no more than 5 minutes after he said it.