Fake President Biden....OMG

mellon

1 minute ago, mellon said:

So, Pedo Joe calls the George Floyd family Monday and today says he hopes the jury reaches the right verdict. Chauvin doesn't stand a chance.

Between him and crazy Maxine the judge has to declare a mistrial.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-chauvin-trial-right-verdict-overwhelming

I don't know if the judge can declare a mistrial during deliberations unless a juror comes out and says they heard something.

2 hours ago, mellon said:

So, Pedo Joe calls the George Floyd family Monday and today says he hopes the jury reaches the right verdict. Chauvin doesn't stand a chance.

Between him and crazy Maxine the judge has to declare a mistrial.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-chauvin-trial-right-verdict-overwhelming

I agree, it's like threatening the jurors if they don't find him guilty. They have poisoned the waters of justice .... The judge should declare a mistrial ....

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Man, yall are something else.... 

Yeah, God fearing Americans who despise our politicians getting involved in things they have no business getting involved.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mellon said:

2cartoon-4.21.21.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

So instead of putting this case to rest and trying to heal our nation and bring closure and give the American ppl justice for once the same ppl who are still screaming stolen election are the same ppl who think this was political motivated and unfair..... ysll make the ppl screaming russia etc including myself I might add look like rookies 

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

So are you ok with what Waters and Biden said? 
I think silence would’ve been golden from them, but silence doesn’t keep your base that put you in office satisfied. 

I answered this and said she shouldn't have said it and let the jurors do their job... yall telling me a old 80 year old man put fear in the jurors and swayed them? C'mon man... they did their job and the rest should hush... yesterday history was made, and it's only the beginning of changes that were long overdue 

12 minutes ago, JETT said:

I answered this and said she shouldn't have said it and let the jurors do their job... yall telling me a old 80 year old man put fear in the jurors and swayed them? C'mon man... they did their job and the rest should hush... yesterday history was made, and it's only the beginning of changes that were long overdue 

I agree that history could’ve been made.

I can’t remember a time where politicians and the justice system catered to the angry mob vs genuinely seeking justice. 

14 minutes ago, JETT said:

No, but that 80 year old should’ve either shut up or announce his faith in the system regardless of the outcome. Instead, he played to the mob because he’s been lobbying for votes for 50 years and that’s all he knows to do. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JETT said:

So instead of putting this case to rest and trying to heal our nation and bring closure and give the American ppl justice for once the same ppl who are still screaming stolen election are the same ppl who think this was political motivated and unfair..... ysll make the ppl screaming russia etc including myself I might add look like rookies 

Same old Dem rhetoric....Pedo  Joe and Crazy Maxine should have kept their mouths shut.

4 hours ago, JETT said:

Great Googly Moogly you are a piece....an 80 year old man who is one of the most powerful people in the world.

9 minutes ago, mellon said:

Same old Dem rhetoric....Pedo  Joe and Crazy Maxine should have kept their mouths shut.

He should have been convivted of lesser charges and done prison time. What he did was uncalled for and outrageous.  I don't believe it was murder, manslaughter maybe ... the common denominator in all these cases that libtards, especially the left wing media refuse to acknowledge is "A CRIMINAL RESISTING ARREST" ... I do believe the judge should have granted a change in venue and/or a mistrial because of Mad Maxine, Plugs and media bias.  He should have also sequestered the jury. Chauvin was never going to get a fair trial in Minnesota under the circumstances.  It was a no win situation for true justice ....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, trashyhound said:

No, but that 80 year old should’ve either shut up or announce his faith in the system regardless of the outcome. Instead, he played to the mob because he’s been lobbying for votes for 50 years and that’s all he knows to do. 

I agree with that as well as Mad Maxine.  I have never heard of a sitting President comment on a criminal case in my entire life.  Yesterday not only Biden, but also Bush Jr. and Obama made comments on the case.  When a trial is going on politicians should allow the wheels of justice to grind and do it's job.  If they feel a verdict is wrong then they can pardon them later.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JETT said:

Had they shut their mouth would u be ok with verdict or find another excuse?

I'm okay with the verdict, but I do think they should have remained silent until after the trial.  I've never been on a sequestered jury so I don't know what that entails.  I know that they did dismiss two jurors who had heard about the settlement with the Floyd family, and they were removed.  I know in the past that they could not read newspapers or watch the news on television or listen to news on the radio.  With news outlets today being 24/7 do they block those channels at motels/hotels ? I honestly don't know.