So someone explain to me...

gamewatcher63

25 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Had a weapon was a threat simple enough.  Play stupid games win stupid prizes. 

I wonder how many are gonna to defend the girl. She was literally trying to kill the other girl. Cop is a hero. This is a stupid society where the criminals ( which she was technically was in the act of ) are supported and celebrated and the cops are hated. I bet he will be a kkk white supremacy, terrorist, and Trump supporter.

Bron Bron already wants to execute the officer....Bron Bron should be arrested for inciting violence...I'm sure the Smoaky BLM crowd will back up Bron Bron... Which black life mattered more...the attacker with the knife or the one about to be stabbed????

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/lebron-james-calls-for-prosecution-of-columbus-cop-who-shot-knife-wielding-teen/ar-BB1fUaKm?ocid=msedgntp

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

Officer saved the girl from being stabbed... perhaps she could've shot her somewhere else and maybe she possibly lives, but that's neither here nor there I won't defend this 1 unless more comes out on the story

That's one of the most stupid notion's being put forward by people who have no idea about shooting to stop a threat...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

That's one of the most stupid notion's being put forward by people who have no idea about shooting to stop a threat...

All threats are different, not all should be deadly... but like I said I'm not defending this girl with the knife 

3 hours ago, JETT said:

Officer saved the girl from being stabbed... perhaps she could've shot her somewhere else and maybe she possibly lives, but that's neither here nor there I won't defend this 1 unless more comes out on the story

I used to think that too, but I suppose the marksmanship of many officers isn't worthy of that medal.  Maybe it's also because I could shoot a rabbit, squirrel, or snake in the head with a .22 or had watched too many westerns or mobster movies where I watched them shoot someone in the knee or hand.  So now, I agree with center mass.    

5 hours ago, JETT said:

The lady at the capital could’ve been kneecapped  too

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JETT said:

She could've been a hero shooting this girl somewhere else, but I'd say yes the girl who was fixing to be stabbed can call this lady her hero

Id say anybody can call the cop a hero.  They saved a life

why don’t you tell us what really bothers you about the situation 

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Id say anybody can call the cop a hero.  They saved a life

why don’t you tell us what really bothers you about the situation 

Nothing bothers me at all, the officer did what her first instance was in that situation.... 

The deceased girl’s mom and aunt both stated that she was a sweet and loving girl. I guess that, in their opinion, should be enough to find fault with the police in this case.

The aunt did say that the girl did have “issues” but also added “so what?” As if having “issues” allows you to act stupid and be exempt of any circumstances.

You can pick your actions you cannot pick the circumstances. Maybe predict circumstances but not select.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JETT said:

She could've been a hero shooting this girl somewhere else, but I'd say yes the girl who was fixing to be stabbed can call this lady her hero

So the cop that shot the lady at the capital could’ve shot her in the knee too.  I’m seeing double standards.