Cops shouldn’t let people back in the car

Youngcoach123

53 minutes ago, JETT said:

SMH, j walking get you shot 🤦‍♂️, no need for deadly force when someone's walking and minding their own business 

He was throwing rocks and jaywalking.  The video doesn't show him throwing rocks or I didn't see him, but that might have been why the cop was stopping him.  Jaywalking is also a ticketed crime in Texas.  https://www.injuryattorneyofdallas.com/what-are-the-penalties-for-jaywalking-in-texas/ .  Him not dropping his knife was his last mistake.  

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

I agree comply and don't get shot... do yall feel the same way about the Ashley abbit cause I recall yall singing a different tune then 

I dont speak for anyone else but...yeah. Ms Babbitt engaged in a very high risk action and it cost her her life. She would be alive today if she had remained a law abiding protester but she chose to become part of a mob over running the US Capitol. Considering the situation on Jan 6th I would say that the Capitol Police acted with remarkable restraint. 

36 minutes ago, JETT said:

Cop should've left him alone... J walking SMH 

You’re not big on personal accountability obviously contrary to what you’ve said.  Kinda like not a democrat/liberal, but everything you say is textbook Dem.  Trend is forming

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Comply with officers commands...and dont pull a weapon...and your chances of getting shot by the cops is just about zero. If you act like an idiot then it is on you.

Personal accountability!!!  Act right from the start and you don’t draw attention from the cops

1 hour ago, JETT said:

SMH, j walking get you shot 🤦‍♂️, no need for deadly force when someone's walking and minding their own business 

What about when someone pulls a knife and comes at you? 
Would it be ok then?

Jett, you cannot be serious with this 💩 you’re spewing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

What about when someone pulls a knife and comes at you? 
Would it be ok then?

Jett, you cannot be serious with this 💩 you’re spewing

J walking shouldn't be a law IMO, but yeah the knife towards officers ain't good