9 coaching openings at Lockhart

Slickarick

12 hours ago, BuckNut said:

I have eaten BBQ in Lockhart and I wouldn’t blame them.  I would weigh 500 lbs if I lived there.

Very good Q indeed. Maybe moving to LExington for snows' BBQ or Brenham for Truth. either way gonna be a tough decision. 

24 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

9 Openings? They must be running some people out of there!

yes sir. was hoping someone would have some insight. Because if there was no AD or HFC change this sends out a few red flags. 

1 minute ago, Slickarick said:

yes sir. was hoping someone would have some insight. Because if there was no AD or HFC change this sends out a few red flags. 

Yeah, it kind of makes me wonder if the AD there inherited a bunch of coaches and couldn't bring his own guys? I think they had a rough year, so maybe he got the green light to get rid of some guys and bring his own guys in?

That is just a guess. It could very well be that the guy is a tough one to work for, but all of the jobs being posted at once is a little weird to me.

7 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Yeah, it kind of makes me wonder if the AD there inherited a bunch of coaches and couldn't bring his own guys? I think they had a rough year, so maybe he got the green light to get rid of some guys and bring his own guys in?

That is just a guess. It could very well be that the guy is a tough one to work for, but all of the jobs being posted at once is a little weird to me.

He was brought in Feb 2019 as AD/HFC so maybe last year due to Covid year district said deal with it. Who knows. 

• Like 1