The Official 2021 SDC NFL Draft Thread

Just now, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

Yep, they have had their moments here. However, I am fine if they are gone after next year.

It’s time. Dallas needs to swipe left on Jaylon. Let LVE retire to hunt wolves.

• LOL! 2

3 minutes ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

They traded up to get him. He’s an awesome kid, and I look forward to watching him play on Sundays.

Welker. Edelman. Darden. It’s going to happen.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stoney said:

Cowboys 4.138 pick Josh Ball OT Marshall

what, on o-line man. I thought Marshall had a pretty good team this year, but still not a major college guy--probably a project. 

3 hours ago, Stoney said:

Cowboys 6.192 pick Quinton Bohanna DT Kentucky 

I heard this kid on the radio, he sounds like he just wants to play--those are the folks with heart that make teams good. I didn't realize the kid from Marshall was of such sound character--Cowboys and Criminals they go together like Ice Cream and Apple Pie. 

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Cowboys 7.238 pick Matt Farniok G Nebraska 

Years, and I mean years ago, a Nebraska lineman meant a great player--Other good centers out there they could have picked up. Oh well. 

1 minute ago, DannyZuco said:

I heard this kid on the radio, he sounds like he just wants to play--those are the folks with heart that make teams good. I didn't realize the kid from Marshall was of such sound character--Cowboys and Criminals they go together like Ice Cream and Apple Pie. 

Heard his post draft interview. He was asked about the incident. Said it was basically something you leave in the past and get over it. Kid could be the answer at OT but beating on women doesn’t make me a fan.

1 minute ago, DannyZuco said:

Years, and I mean years ago, a Nebraska lineman meant a great player--Other good centers out there they could have picked up. Oh well. 

It’s a very meh pick for me. UDFA will probably sign and take his spot.