Chelsea Wins ‘21 Champions League

HearEmaGrowlin

Chelsea defeats Manchester City 1-0 in Portugal to win the club’s second UEFA Champions League title.

King Kai rounded Ederson off a great through ball from Mason Mount near the end of the first half.

Tuchel has been fantastic since taking over and the defense has been nothing short of spectacular.

With a strong, young nucleus to build around, CFC should win plenty of silverware in the coming years.

Come on Chelsea!

Come on you Blues!

On 5/30/2021 at 6:54 PM, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Chelsea defeats Manchester City 1-0 in Portugal to win the club’s second UEFA Champions League title.

King Kai rounded Ederson off a great through ball from Mason Mount near the end of the first half.

Tuchel has been fantastic since taking over and the defense has been nothing short of spectacular.

With a strong, young nucleus to build around, CFC should win plenty of silverware in the coming years.

Come on Chelsea!

Come on you Blues!

yea great win and having a mid season manager change made it that much better. If leicester didn't choke they would have 5 total teams in next year. I can see a healthy Liverpool and Chelsea in it next year. UEFA this year should be good. Got world cup coming in november gonna be fun. 

• Like 1

Yep! What was funny is Tott / Bale totally assisting their rival Chelsea secure top 4 before Chelsea won the CL to secure their spot in the competition next season.

I have a friend who is a Spurs fan and it drove him crazy Spurs helping Chelsea.

I saw Lukaku came out today saying he is staying at Inter. Conte is already out at Inter and is probably going to be the Tott manager next season yet Luk wants to stay in Milan??

Lukaku may just be trying drive the value of his personal terms with Chelsea way up in order to sign?

Why would you want to stay at Inter when CFC is basically waiting with open arms for you to come home? Force Roman to buy Haaland then, ha!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Yep! What was funny is Tott / Bale totally assisting their rival Chelsea secure top 4 before Chelsea won the CL to secure their spot in the competition next season.

I have a friend who is a Spurs fan and it drove him crazy Spurs helping Chelsea.

I saw Lukaku came out today saying he is staying at Inter. Conte is already out at Inter and is probably going to be the Tott manager next season yet Luk wants to stay in Milan??

Lukaku may just be trying drive the value of his personal terms with Chelsea way up in order to sign?

Why would you want to stay at Inter when CFC is basically waiting with open arms for you to come home? Force Roman to buy Haaland then, ha!

I agree. Sometimes money speaks over everything. I mean Aguero is going to barca? Man city got a shot next year and his style fits them better. I question a lot of things and moves around the league. 

16 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Now Abramovich is apparently pressing Marina & Co to sign Haaland and approved the $150M+ euro price tag.

...wow..thats crazy. Wish I had thay kind of money to throw around. I don't get it for Haalwnd. Maybe better options for cheaper. Have to look into this one.