Dave Campbell 2021 3A D2 top 10

lionpride08

2 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Horsley moved to ATL recently correct?  Will he be the OC there?

Not sure if he's OC or assistant OC. I'm not 100% on how this coaching setup is working. I'm pretty sure Horsley and Baca are working together. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

EF did lose some, but they have some coming back. Not a knock on all the 2021 seniors, but I believe they only have 3 or 4 that will be tough to replace. The others can and will be replaced without a drop-off in my opinion. 

I think they are ranked too high starting out though. 

I disagree, look where EF started off last yr, unranked in the top 10, then EF finished off being one of the 8 best teams remaining in D2, so this ranking is well deserved and I think they can replicate the kind of season they had last yr this yr.

• Like 2

On 6/18/2021 at 3:24 PM, TDJ89 said:

I disagree, look where EF started off last yr, unranked in the top 10, then EF finished off being one of the 8 best teams remaining in D2, so this ranking is well deserved and I think they can replicate the kind of season they had last yr this yr.

The qb was a stud. Did he graduate?

32 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

WR should be decent. Bringing everyone back. Team will be full of Sophomores and Juniors.  I think they will definitely be a top 10 team in this division. 

I was actually thinking the same thing. I knew y’all were really really young last year. 

1 hour ago, Nick2011 said:

WR should be decent. Bringing everyone back. Team will be full of Sophomores and Juniors.  I think they will definitely be a top 10 team in this division. 

Hey nick hope all is well man...  waskom was young last year as well.. should be pretty salty this year I hope.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, quickshot said:

Hey nick hope all is well man...  waskom was young last year as well.. should be pretty salty this year I hope.. 

How many teams last year got alot coming back this year? Waskom WR Franklin Gunter had alot of underclassmen

22 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

I thought he was a freshman last year

He was a Soph, but ETF it's gonna be tricky and interesting to see how the coaches handle this. He is more than capable to be QB, but we have a D1 recruit with multiple offers that plays QB as well. He'll likely be the #1 WR and Kick off/punt return with his blazing speed. 

18 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

He was a Soph, but ETF it's gonna be tricky and interesting to see how the coaches handle this. He is more than capable to be QB, but we have a D1 recruit with multiple offers that plays QB as well. He'll likely be the #1 WR and Kick off/punt return with his blazing speed. 

It will be interesting for sure. Glad we have this problem lol

20 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Youre wrong my man. Class of 2024 #3 ranked qb go Google it