2021 District 6-3A Div. 1

Sportsjunkiee

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I live in my feelings yet y’all are the ones that get defensive and spin everything we say. Congrats on “owning” Tatum. Also, congrats on your one and done. I would think owning Tatum would have gotten y’all further. Lol

I use to just go back and forth with y’all but after a few years of you and Eagleborn spinning everything I just joined the party. Fun isn’t it ? 😂 

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

When you two ignore the positive I said and go straight to the negative, yeah, defensive. 

Hey on a side note I won’t even make the Tatum game this year. I mistakenly booked something before realizing it was the first week of district 🤦‍♂️

Lol GW thought they done something beating a team that was only allowed to practice twice in a 21 day span prior to playing. Same when beating Tatum when OB went down. That game was a a double s whooping in the making until OB got rolled up on. 

Guest Tiger03lb
16 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Hey on a side note I won’t even make the Tatum game this year. I mistakenly booked something before realizing it was the first week of district 🤦‍♂️

Need an outlet for a ticket then sir 😆

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Lol GW thought they done something beating a team that was only allowed to practice twice in a 21 day span prior to playing. Same when beating Tatum when OB went down. That game was a a double s whooping in the making until OB got rolled up on. 

What excuse you gonna use this year ? 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Here we go 🤦🏽‍♂️ 

Speaking of OB Is he still playing?

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

We are like a Bowl game to them I suppose. Speaking of 2018, If OB didn’t go down, GV would have 1 less title. 👀

27 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Might use your excuse for GW not having a title of it’s a good one. Lol

I don’t really have an excuse. GW just hasn’t gotten it done over the years. I didn’t grow up in GW. I just have grown to know all these kids (through my own kids) and love supporting them. It also doesn’t hurt that I love football!

14 minutes ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

Which of the other district teams have the best chance to knock off Gladewater or Tatum?

I don’t see a scenario where Gladewater and Tatum don’t end up 1&2. Crazier things have happened but that first week matchup of district will more then likely determine 1st and 2nd.