2021 District 6-3A Div. 1

Sportsjunkiee

9 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

We just not putting anything on film for y’all. We got a Qb y’all haven’t even seen 👀

Heck yeah, now its a party.....4 or 5 different guys taking snaps at QB.....nothing wrong with that. Sounds like yall got it figured out. 

3 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Haven’t started it yet. Built the shop first and waiting on the finalization of the plans for the house. 

Our school board needs to get on the ball out here. Elementary is already full and the middle school doesn’t have room for the 5th grade class moving up. Already have parking and seating issues at football games but they ain’t gonna do anything about that anytime soon. 

2 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Oh yeah. We had a kid move in from Colorado. His uncle is staying in the RV park on the loop 👀😂👀

Moved in next to me. I was talking to him just this afternoon over the fence. 

RV Resort is nice. We have a workout room and a pool. Our Saturday afternoon tailgates are awesome. Outside grilling, big screen and college football. Can't beat it!

12 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

We're all gonna find out in a couple weeks fellas, and sammich lady. Just go beg Ole Johnny to name Lewis QB1 so we get to play your best shot. 

I'll pass on your advice to Jonny, he's likely been waiting on you to tell him how to run his team....  

Just now, bearnation said:

I'll pass on your advice to Jonny, he's likely been waiting on you to tell him how to run his team....  

I bet, I mean it is expert advice lol. All joking aside, its the only way yall are gonna do anything. The young guns ain't ready. Everybody knows it. Even you. 

2 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

I bet, I mean it is expert advice lol. All joking aside, its the only way yall are gonna do anything. The young guns ain't ready. Everybody knows it. Even you. 

Kollin looks like he runs the offense best yes. Kollin took about 70ish% of the snaps on friday, so it seems like Jonny believes that as well.