2021 District 6-3A Div. 1

Sportsjunkiee

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

If we both get to second round, we will face Grandview/West. 

I’m just hoping this is the second coming of the 2013 team that got rolling and played in round 4 in Waco. No one saw that coming that year based on the fact that we were 4-6 going into the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I’m just hoping this is the second coming of the 2013 team that got rolling and played in round 4 in Waco. No one saw that coming that year based on the fact that we were 4-6 going into the playoffs. 

They overachieved. Definitely inspirational. I believe a lot of our 2014 success was because of that 2013 team. 

6 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Yeah except that would mean y’all wouldn’t play them. That ship sailed a few weeks ago. 

If only it was possible for another team to beat y’all and we beat that team by more than what they beat y’all. 

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

If only it was possible for another team to beat y’all and we beat that team by more than what they beat y’all. 

It’s possible that I’ll grow wings and fly next week too 😂 keep those dreams alive buddy. Sorry you are having to pray for Sabine to beat us since y’all couldn’t….AGAIN 😊

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

It’s possible that I’ll grow wings and fly next week too 😂 keep those dreams alive buddy. Sorry you are having to pray for Sabine to beat us since y’all couldn’t….AGAIN 😊

What you talking about. I’m expecting big things from Jefferson tomorrow night. 🤣

5 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I find it humorous that Tatum guys give @Racer55 such grief over bringing up the past but when anyone from GW talks about how we’ve owned Tatum since 2009 they start talking about titles and past success. Seems like it’s the same thing 🤔

We can add your past to the convo. Here it is. 

769F46C8-E46F-45FB-8ED0-E3A70FB36625.jpeg

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

Bless his heart he’s doing it again. I don’t think him understands 🤣

What exactly is the difference in y’all talking about years that have zero impact on this year and us talking about titles. They have the same impact so if y’all want to bring up the past, quit getting butthurt that y’all don’t have any titles. 

2 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

We once started 0-4 and played for a title so its possible. We played a gauntlet of a non-district made up of 4As in 96 then shredded everybody's azz in 3A play by 40 to 60 points and then lost to the 90s dynasty known as the Sealy Tigers by 9 in the final. Their RB was a monster. So was their defense. Coach Crawford didn't pass 12 times all regular season.....threw for 300 in state final cuz he knew he couldn't run on Sealy. 

I remember them calling out each teams scores from the season prior to the game. As they called out our close losses to the 4A teams their fans laughed......got to the 3A district scores and all you heard was ewww after ewwww lol. Had a shot.....just couldn't finish. Also, for you Racer's and BS talkers.....Ole Eagleborn was indeed a starter on that squad so he did put in his dues.....just sayin. Lol

20 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

We once started 0-4 and played for a title so its possible. We played a gauntlet of a non-district made up of 4As in 96 then shredded everybody's azz in 3A play by 40 to 60 points and then lost to the 90s dynasty known as the Sealy Tigers by 9 in the final. Their RB was a monster. So was their defense. Coach Crawford didn't pass 12 times all regular season.....threw for 300 in state final cuz he knew he couldn't run on Sealy. 

I remember them calling out each teams scores from the season prior to the game. As they called out our close losses to the 4A teams their fans laughed......got to the 3A district scores and all you heard was ewww after ewwww lol. Had a shot.....just couldn't finish. Also, for you Racer's and BS talkers.....Ole Eagleborn was indeed a starter on that squad so he did put in his dues.....just sayin. Lol

Y’all lost because y’all were soft. 🤣

25 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

What exactly is the difference in y’all talking about years that have zero impact on this year and us talking about titles. They have the same impact so if y’all want to bring up the past, quit getting butthurt that y’all don’t have any titles. 

😂 😂😂 in my best Tatum voice “got him in his feels” 🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

😂😂😂 in my best Tatum voice “got him in his feels” 🤣🤣🤣

Who me? It’s gonna take more than what you or yalls “Karen” has to offer to get me in my feels. History is only irrelevant to those that don’t have any. 

23 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Who me? It’s gonna take more than what you or yalls “Karen” has to offer to get me in my feels. History is only irrelevant to those that don’t have any. 

Since you’re missing the point let me put it another way. What’s the difference between you bringing up the past or history and @racer55 doing it?  Seems ok for you but you guys give him fits for doing it. 

3 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Yeah you right but Winny looks pretty down and I think Potts will do enough to be in the mix. 

Wouldnt say Winny is pretty down. 2 losses is 2 losses and i cant argue that but we are still a good team in my opinion. We will need some help but its not settled yet. 4 games left to do our part and see how the chips fall. Will be very frustrating if we dont get in the dance but at the end of the day we will only have ourselves to blame. Barring anything super crazy, my scenarios are 1. Winny wins 3 out of 4 losing to MV but beating Potts and Potts loses 3 out of 4 losing to us  2. Winny wins out and everything takes care of itself. Based on remaining schedules, these are really the only 2 options. Only other possibility would be if Pendergrass is done for season and they somehow lose 3 out of last 4 which is extremely unlikely even without him. One other possibility would be if Bonham loses 3 out of last 4 which is also very unlikely.

7 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Since you’re missing the point let me put it another way. What’s the difference between you bringing up the past or history and @racer55 doing it?  Seems ok for you but you guys give him fits for doing it. 

I think your missing the point. Nothing wrong with him bringing up something from the late 60s/early 70s. We give him a hard time because it’s funny he has to go back that far to find something. 

Try to keep up. 

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

😂😂😂 in my best Tatum voice “got him in his feels” 🤣🤣🤣

How am I in my feels? Just trying to dumb it down so you/y’all can understand that there’s no difference in y’all talking about the past and us talking about the past. Difference is y’all don’t have the past the we have. Continue to yalls rants though, maybe eventually that streak y’all are in will help y’all go all the way. 🤣