2021 District 6-3A Div. 1

Sportsjunkiee

43 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I think your missing the point. Nothing wrong with him bringing up something from the late 60s/early 70s. We give him a hard time because it’s funny he has to go back that far to find something. 

Try to keep up. 

Not to mention their “Championship” was a tie. Reminds me of GW screaming district champs when they’ve tie for it. 🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

We soft? Yall gonna find out how soft we are in a couple weeks. Our 2 D1 D-linemen gonna give yall hell. 

I ain’t talking about this year. Stop playing fortnite and try to keep up. And we ain’t scared of a couple D-1 linemen. 

12 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I ain’t talking about this year. Stop playing fortnite and try to keep up. And we ain’t scared of a couple D-1 linemen. 

We ran the veer in 96....wasn't nothing soft about them....lol

Highlights

Actual whole state game below(Sealy cheerleader with the bullhorn is loud) disclaimer. We shoulda scored on the first drive, got robbed i feel like.....new replay ability woulda been nice lmao. 

42 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

How am I in my feels? Just trying to dumb it down so you/y’all can understand that there’s no difference in y’all talking about the past and us talking about the past. Difference is y’all don’t have the past the we have. Continue to yalls rants though, maybe eventually that streak y’all are in will help y’all go all the way. 🤣

Brother you are from Tatum so everything that comes out of your mouth is dumbed down enough for everyone 🤣🤣 feel free to speak freely. 😊

7 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Brother you are from Tatum so everything that comes out of your mouth is dumbed down enough for everyone 🤣🤣 feel free to speak freely. 😊

From Tatum? Dumbed down? Only thing dumbed down is Gladewater's eternal ceiling in football. Grab your district wins.....hell, even grab your regional wins.....yall aint going any further. 

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

From Tatum? Dumbed down? Only thing dumbed down is Gladewater's eternal ceiling in football. Grab your district wins.....hell, even grab your regional wins.....yall aint going any further. 

Got these boys in their feelings today. Just doing my best Eagleborn impression. I think I’ve got it down. What you think @Racer55 ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Btw no Tatum comments are directed towards you 😂. When I say Tatum I mean Eagleborn and TatumDirtyBird 😂 

9 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Got these boys in their feelings today. Just doing my best Eagleborn impression. I think I’ve got it down. What you think @Racer55 ?

Lol  Bubba, last thing I'm in is my feelings. Just saying...if you think Tatum is dumbed down......it ain't near as dumbed down as yalls football resume. No feelings here. Just stating facts. 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

Btw no Tatum comments are directed towards you 😂. When I say Tatum I mean Eagleborn and TatumDirtyBird 😂 

I am Tatum....just like rest of them. I wear the green, I bleed the green, and I've seen that elusive trophy twice.

13 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

If you were doing your best Eagleborn impressive that means you’d be using common sense and logic while throwing in the occasional fact. Haven’t seen that yet from you. 

11 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

If you were doing your best Eagleborn impressive that means you’d be using common sense and logic while throwing in the occasional fact. Haven’t seen that yet from you. 

I’d also be hiding behind miscellaneous troll names 😂 

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

It is a fact that you chastise others for the exact things that you do on a daily basis 😊

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

I’d also be hiding behind miscellaneous troll names 😂 

He played for a title....in video posted above. He took a stab at glory....it was at his finger tips.......not at mine, not at yours. We just went through the motions......as I quit and went baseball only my sophomore year lol