2021 District 6-3A Div. 1

Sportsjunkiee

16 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

Actually Tatum, Gladewater and Sabine have 1, 2 and 3 locked up.  Just a matter of who in what order.  The only question mark is who will be #4. 

I’m saying it could get stupid interesting if one of the top 3 slip up and lose, one or even 2(not likely) but if NB wins out, it’s sewed up.  Tonight is the biggest game of the week

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Unless I’m looking at it wrong, Tatum hasn’t locked up a spot just yet. 

I guess I jumped the gun there a little.  But it would take something really weird for that not to be the case after tonight.  But given everything else in the world the last couple of years nothing should surprise any of us.  

15 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Here’s my prediction before tonight’s games are played…

Sabine, Gladewater, and Tatum take the top 3 seeds and the rest of the District finishes like this…

Jefferson 1-5

White Oak 1-5

New Boston 2-4

Atlanta 2-4 and makes playoffs with head up win over New Boston  👀

Y’all just forget everything I said. I was drunk. 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL! 2

15 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Which is worse 😂😂🤣😂

3765A2D5-BF59-450F-B2CD-3CA1C589FBA8.jpeg

Might bother me if I actually grew up in GW 😂 I started watching these kids about 9 years ago when my son got into junior high. I do know from an outside perspective that I always thought GW had a solid football program. I have a cousin that graduated in 91 and he played on some very good teams. 

Just now, GWBears01 said:

Might bother me if I actually grew up in GW 😂 I started watching these kids about 9 years ago when my son got into junior high. I do know from an outside perspective that I always thought GW had a solid football program. I have a cousin that graduated in 91 and he played on some very good teams. 

Neat story. Gave me goosebumps.