2021 District 6-3A Div. 1

Sportsjunkiee

7 minutes ago, kooldown54 said:

Someone line this out for me, did NB secure the 4th spot with the Jeff win lastnight or does it come down to a WO win, next week?

Still a few scenarios. Y’all win you’re in. WO wins and Jeffy wins, 3 way tie and goes to points. If it goes to points, Jeffy looking pretty good so y’all better just beat WO. Lol

*if I looked at it correctly. 

32 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Still a few scenarios. Y’all win you’re in. WO wins and Jeffy wins, 3 way tie and goes to points. If it goes to points, Jeffy looking pretty good so y’all better just beat WO. Lol

*if I looked at it correctly. 

NB +8

WO -16

Jefferson +8

NB wins they are in regardless of what anyone else does. Like TDB said, WO win and Jeffy win it would go to tie breaker. Above is current points. Wanna say cap is 17 but not 100% sure/remember. 

Out of the three NB is only one that controls own fate and that’s what you want in this situation. 

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

NB +8

WO -16

Jefferson +8

NB wins they are in regardless of what anyone else does. Like TDB said, WO win and Jeffy win it would go to tie breaker. Above is current points. Wanna say cap is 17 but not 100% sure/remember. 

Out of the three NB is only one that controls own fate and that’s what you want in this situation. 

Wow, yeah NB and Jeffy tied in points. Would stink to go home on a coin flip.