2021 District 6-3A Div. 1

Sportsjunkiee

23 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Here is one of many lists.  There are probably less than a dozen people who actually know the top 5 or top 10 candidates for the LSU job.  I am not in that 12.  On Traylor, I said contract “extension” not “extension negotiations”.  It’s a done deal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sportsnaut.com/lsu-coaching-candidates-top-targets-coach-search/amp/

My bad on Traylor. 

As far as Aranda, I agree with this post, we don't know.

10 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I’m going to say Bonham. Been saying it since week 6. In order for it to be Winny, they’ll have to beat Potts and Bonham will have to lose to Rains. 

Yeah and I don’t see that happening. I know MV is is world beaters but if their defense held Bonham to 0 I like our defenses chance to limit them. Bonham had chances in the game early in the game with MV but couldn’t put the ball in the end zone.  

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I’m going to say Bonham. Been saying it since week 6. In order for it to be Winny, they’ll have to beat Potts and Bonham will have to lose to Rains. 

It is a long shot for Winny to get in, but it wouldn’t surprise me at all if Winny beats Pottsboro. I just don’t see Bonham losing to Rains. 
Winnsboro has lost a lot of close games, they should have beat Bonham. Tons of fumbles and giving up big plays on third down killed them. That team is too talented to be sitting at home during playoffs but it is what it is. 

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

Yeah and I don’t see that happening. I know MV is is world beaters but if their defense held Bonham to 0 I like our defenses chance to limit them. Bonham had chances in the game early in the game with MV but couldn’t put the ball in the end zone.  

Bonham can’t stop anyone. As long as you get a couple stops and don’t turn the ball over you’ll win no problem. 
Winnsboro lost because they turned it over 4 times I believe. 

47 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Bonham can’t stop anyone. As long as you get a couple stops and don’t turn the ball over you’ll win no problem. 
Winnsboro lost because they turned it over 4 times I believe. 

What’s your opinion on Pottsboro?

1 hour ago, Blazin97 said:

It is a long shot for Winny to get in, but it wouldn’t surprise me at all if Winny beats Pottsboro. I just don’t see Bonham losing to Rains. 
Winnsboro has lost a lot of close games, they should have beat Bonham. Tons of fumbles and giving up big plays on third down killed them. That team is too talented to be sitting at home during playoffs but it is what it is. 

I agree about not being surprised about Winny beating Potts, Potts will probably be resting folks. 

22 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

What’s your opinion on Pottsboro?

QB #2 is their best player and makes everything go on offense. We shut their RB #10 down, but he has had a field day on some of the teams in district. Receiver #3 has some speed and can catch. 
Defense seems slow and small, secondary is not bad coverage wise, but they struggle tackling. O line is okay.