2021 District 6-3A Div. 1

Sportsjunkiee

4 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Just with the cap, 

Even if you beat them by 40, you would only get +17 when it comes to tiebreakers for that game. Then you got -16 against Jeffy. 
The bad loss to Jefferson is what kills y’all 

Dang, we’ll thanks for the help.

15 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

No problem, I was pulling for Atlanta too. Wanted to give y’all a little payback lol. Good win to end the season though 

Yeah I knew y’all wanted us to get in more than the other teams lol. I just want to keep playing no matter what. Terrible for these seniors to win like this tonight and miss out. Good luck to y’all. 

• Thanks 1

Guest Tiger03lb
33 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Sabine and Mineola play in Bullard next Friday at 7:30. Seems like a strange location. 

Maybe could be all they could get, since it's that far out the way. 

6 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Maybe could be all they could get, since it's that far out the way. 

Tatum and Mineola already had that location lined up if they played each other so Sharp probably just agreed to it. Sabine band has a big veterans event on Thursday, so we weren’t going to be able to play that night. 

• 2 months later...

I’m hearing we won’t be playing SH. First time since the 70’s they won’t be on the schedule. Unofficial schedule is troup, harmony, Harleton, Brook Hill, and Elkhart. You’d think we were a D2 school. 30 District championships and this is what we’ve become, a school that schedules down constantly. 

4 hours ago, Racer55 said:

I’m hearing we won’t be playing SH. First time since the 70’s they won’t be on the schedule. Unofficial schedule is troup, harmony, Harleton, Brook Hill, and Elkhart. You’d think we were a D2 school. 30 District championships and this is what we’ve become, a school that schedules down constantly. 

Ooof, 5-0 to 5-5 lol. That non-district slate will do zero for yall.