2021 - 2022 SFA Thread

33 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Congrats to SFA--Now we get Tech in Lubbock--Hopefully they can stay with them for the first half. 

That's all I'm looking for. The guys on the SFA board think we have a chance...The talent/depth gap is too big for that kind of upset.

I want to be competitive for a half

51 minutes ago, topher805 said:

That's all I'm looking for. The guys on the SFA board think we have a chance...The talent/depth gap is too big for that kind of upset.

I want to be competitive for a half

Jacks offense will have to play much better than it did week 1 for that to happen

10 minutes ago, Coach0001 said:

Jacks offense will have to play much better than it did week 1 for that to happen

At the same time, they won't be playing the toughest defense in the Big 12 either. I was shocked the score was so low against Houston. Houston must have made a lot of mistakes in the red zone against Tech. 

Actually, I was hoping that Tech could keep up with us.....:rofl:

15 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Got a dumb question? 

Ok when scheduling a game I know the bigger school usually host the smaller aka Tech vs Sfa and sfa getting the pay day.  Could a smaller school ever request to host a game. I remember Texas st hosting Tech a few years ago. So who get that pay day. The Aggies went to Shreveport in 2012 to play La tech. I would love too see Sfa play a big school in Nac lol. 

I remember years ago, UT actually traveled to Denton to play North Texas also. There was a time when the smaller school went there 3 times and the larger time went to the smaller school the next time. But these days it is all about the almighty dollar--so the smaller schools go to the big schools and get a huge payday. That payday pays for refinished gym floors and new field turf for the stadium. 

And besides, doesn't SFA host some small California school--Lincoln University out of California--is that a payout game for the California school?  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

I miss the old internet.   Back in the olden days I could find this game to stream online for free in less than 15 minutes 

Get the 107.7 app ....lol.....Jacks recover a Tech fumble.....1st and 10 inside Tech 30.....start of 4th...