Jump to content

2021 - 2022 SFA Thread


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Coach0001 said:

It was a great effort by the Jacks though in Lubbock 

The QB did not look equipped to handle pressure like that at the end of the game.  Another note, I believe just running the pistol formation there at the end killed them.  That RB should be level with the QB to read blocks, not hidden directly behind him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

The QB did not look equipped to handle pressure like that at the end of the game.  Another note, I believe just running the pistol formation there at the end killed them.  That RB should be level with the QB to read blocks, not hidden directly behind him.

The pass interference also killed them at the end...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mississippi Valley State comes in at 0 - 1, having lost to Murray State 35 - 0........

 

WAC Standings;

SFA 1 - 0.....1 - 1

Sam Houston 0 - 0......2 - 0

Abilene Christian 0 - 0......1 - 1

Lamar 0 - 0.......0 - 1

Dixie State 0 - 0.....0 - 2

Tarleton 0 - 1......1 - 1

 

This week:

Mississippi Valley State @ SFA

Lamar @ Northern Colorado

UT Permian Basin @ Abilene Christian

Southern Utah @ Tarleton

Dixie State @ UC Davis

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, topher805 said:

SFA
Norther Colorado
ACU
Tarleton
UC Davis

Just like Sam to skip out on some fall football...

Everyone has a bye week 

We knew we needed 2 this year after playing 10 in the spring

Btw checked out those BOTPW ticket sales last night SHSU side has multiple sold out sections 

Plenty available in any section on SFA side 😀

Another sea of Orange at NRG Oct 2 this year! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Coach0001 said:

Everyone has a bye week 

We knew we needed 2 this year after playing 10 in the spring

Btw checked out those BOTPW ticket sales last night SHSU side has multiple sold out sections 

Plenty available in any section on SFA side 😀

Another sea of Orange at NRG Oct 2 this year! 

lol...

As for BOTPW...It will be a good game this year. I hate our alumni don't go, but they prefer to spend their money on home games in Nacogdoches instead of a half empty NFL stadium. Don't blame them, but I want more support at the BOTPW

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, topher805 said:

lol...

As for BOTPW...It will be a good game this year. I hate our alumni don't go, but they prefer to spend their money on home games in Nacogdoches instead of a half empty NFL stadium. Don't blame them, but I want more support at the BOTPW

Yep you got alumni like Retired Fan on here

That wont get out and support their alma matter by getting their tail in a seat!

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...