2021 - 2022 SFA Thread

Tarleton is a pain in the TobinFrost. SFA played like doo doo and still had a chance. 

Looked like world beaters against UTRGV early, only to struggle in the second half...

Big trip to Huntsville Saturday. Fourth game in a week, hope our legs will hold up. Gotta limit Flagg if we want the win

2 hours ago, cotton84 said:

Does SFA have any restrictions on attending basketball games due to Covid ?

Not that I know of. That discussion got a little heated recently with alumni complaining about the lack of attendance at games…

• Like 1

On 1/13/2022 at 9:48 AM, topher805 said:

Tarleton is a pain in the TobinFrost. SFA played like doo doo and still had a chance. 

Looked like world beaters against UTRGV early, only to struggle in the second half...

Big trip to Huntsville Saturday. Fourth game in a week, hope our legs will hold up. Gotta limit Flagg if we want the win

Well I have been a little remiss on getting on here to post

That awesome Hooten Defense Saturday leads the Kats to a thrilling 49-41 victory 

Lol 

1 hour ago, Coach0001 said:

Well I have been a little remiss on getting on here to post

That awesome Hooten Defense Saturday leads the Kats to a thrilling 49-41 victory 

Lol 

I wanted Keller fired. I’ve cooled down but I’m not sold he is the guy to lead this team where we want to be. 

7 hours ago, cotton84 said:

71 -46 was a popular score in the WAC tonight. 

Yes it was. Glad to see those smug jerks lose. GCU and NMSU were both talking a ton of crap about SFA and Sam coming into the WAC, and how we didn’t know what we were getting into. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, topher805 said:

Yes it was. Glad to see those smug jerks lose. GCU and NMSU were both talking a ton of crap about SFA and Sam coming into the WAC, and how we didn’t know what we were getting into. 

Same score beatdowns in East Texas at Coliseums named Johnson lol

Screenshot 2022-01-21 at 7.32.43 AM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2