Texas Flips the Script

DB2point0

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

Lol I'm a idiot :rofl:.... you still mad biden defeated your man crush Chump? 😍

Now what would the second part of your post have to do with the first? I think you’re proving my point, although I’m positive you don’t understand that you are. 

2 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Now what would the second part of your post have to do with the first? I think you’re proving my point, although I’m positive you don’t understand that you are. 

You stay bitter is my point that yall continously prove along with others 😭

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

I sense some days that they will turn on Trump given the chance. Already loading up that DeSantis as a replacement, with maybe Senator Cancun as a VP choice. 🤔

A stump with mold on it would suffice compared to what’s in office now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

I've been called a democrat and I work so..... also didn't @BarryLaverty post a statistic on where around 70% of the wealth voted for D or something like that... how's that possible if they don't work 🤔

How are you “Working” when you spend 16 hours a day on SDC? You “Employ” others to make you a nice living...😬

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

How are you “Working” when you spend 16 hours a day on SDC? You “Employ” others to make you a nice living...😬

Nope your wrong as usual I do paperwork and drive truck 2-3 days a week sometimes more... you like being wrong? Also I notice your deflection on the second part of the post... 👌 not surprised though