Texas Flips the Script

DB2point0

31 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Nice deflection. Scurry along so your hypocrisy isn’t showing

Deflection? I mentioned wealth amongst D's, the same thing yall claim keep voting D cause their lazy and want gov to take care of them... yet the wealth voted heavily for biden 🤔.... 🤡 world no lie

13 minutes ago, JETT said:

Deflection? I mentioned wealth amongst D's, the same thing yall claim keep voting D cause their lazy and want gov to take care of them... yet the wealth voted heavily for biden 🤔.... 🤡 world no lie

Y’all? Me and you are talking. No y’all. Who is this y’all you speak of?

Unfortunately, with all of America’s brilliance, and great minds, and even though we came up with a vaccine for Covid in record time, those same great people have been unable to create a vaccine for TDS.  As of now, it appears to be an incurable condition.

:rofl: 

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Y’all? Me and you are talking. No y’all. Who is this y’all you speak of?

You and the rest of the clowns who harp on D's being lazy and want the gov to take care of them 

41 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Don't forget to slip on down to Sarasota to see the Real President's 4th of July rally tonight.   Bet JoXi doesn't even have one.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-rally-florida-ahead-of-fourth-of-july/

Pshh ain't wasting my time on that trash.. we at Disney world with my family, and to be honest I don't see much Chump love here.. still got mask mandates at disney

16 hours ago, JETT said:

Pshh ain't wasting my time on that trash.. we at Disney world with my family, and to be honest I don't see much Chump love here.. still got mask mandates at disney

Going by the numbers in attendance (standing in the rain no less) and the 300,000+ watching online,  your absence went unnoticed.  Disney be woke AF,  put on yer mask!

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Going by the numbers in attendance (standing in the rain no less) and the 300,000+ watching online,  your absence went unnoticed.  Disney be woke AF,  put on yer mask!

300k online? That's it? 75 mil my ###