Tyler High Vs Texas High

NODAYSOFFTX

11 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Just as the great @Mavchampsaid, if you guys win, you will OWN them forever 😎!! Go Bos!!

Walgreens has ointment for butthurt.  

Given your atrocious record at predicting winners though… you already know that, right? 

Just now, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Sounds like your the butthurt one lol. 😄

You’re the one crying because I picked Texas High.

Whats that “spot on” prognosticator record you brag about?  40%?  35?  

6 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Hey I’m not the one always mad that a coach left to go to a more relevant school am I? 🥴

No. You’re the one always mad at the end of another 2-3 win season wishing your coach isn’t at a more relevant program. 

3 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

We “OWN” your program 🤣

Whom you haven’t played in almost a decade….. therefore… We. Dont. Care. 

Funny how you make this about my program because you have nothing else.  I’ve OWNED you in this conversation on two threads now. 

You might wanna be more concerned about beating McKinney North than talking smack to me.  BTW… Tyler lost to North last season. We beat them by 3 scores.

You must have picked North. Your % says so. 

2 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

Whom you haven’t played in almost a decade….. therefore… We. Dont. Care. 

Funny how you make this about my program because you have nothing else.  I’ve OWNED you in this conversation on two threads now. 

You might wanna be more concerned about beating McKinney North than talking smack to me.  BTW… Tyler lost to North last season. We beat them by 3 scores.

You must have picked North. Your % says so. 

5-10-20 years Lions by 21!!

37 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Keep pounding your chest on beating hallsville and pine tree lol. 

Keep being mad that I picked Texas High lmao. 

Keep bragging about your 40% prediction rate.

Keep talking about beating teams from a decade ago.

Keep using that atrocious grammar.  

But I would think you’d be more concerned about losing to Texarkana, McKinney North, Sherman, Legacy (and others) than talking smack about someone not even on your schedule.   Just me though. 

1 hour ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

All jokes aside, I think as of right now, Tyler is like 3rd or 4th best. But we will see if that changes as the season goes. 

I can see that. Anxious to see if Wylie east has improved as much as some think. I know the qb is a player. Couple of guys on defense are suppose to have some offers .

8 minutes ago, RogerDorn said:

I can see that. Anxious to see if Wylie east has improved as much as some think. I know the qb is a player. Couple of guys on defense are suppose to have some offers .

Wylie East will be better, Sherman is growing on me and McKinney North seems to sneak into the postseason even when you think they wont.

It wont be easy on CUJO.

• Like 1

As a T-High supporter, I find this thread entertaining. I am not close to the Tiger program, so I am not going to thump my chest. I agree the Longview scrimmage will be revealing. Last year, the scrimmage against the Lobos gave a peek into the Tiger’s upcoming season. It wasn’t Tiger fans singing their praises, but the Lobo fans. They were alerting our district opponents to get ready. One of the strengths last year was their offensive line. I think some of last year’s starters graduated. I will be interested how those holes are filled. Last year the Tigers had several running backs Miss games, but with the line it was “plug and play”.  Looking forward to reports on the scrimmage.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Wylie East will be better, Sherman is growing on me and McKinney North seems to sneak into the postseason even when you think they wont.

It wont be easy on CUJO.

Wylie east will be better but how much? It took everything they had last year and they still couldn’t beat a really bad Tyler squad, and this Tyler team will be way better than that team last year, north is a tricky game one that we have to take serious to win, but not hard to win. And Sherman, you probably know a lot more about them than me, but game Tyler was so dejected at point that you couldn’t even expect any team that down to even possibly win that game. But another game we will have to play hard in. 

On 8/18/2021 at 2:37 PM, Mavchamp said:

Keep being mad that I picked Texas High lmao. 

Keep bragging about your 40% prediction rate.

Keep talking about beating teams from a decade ago.

Keep using that atrocious grammar.  

But I would think you’d be more concerned about losing to Texarkana, McKinney North, Sherman, Legacy (and others) than talking smack about someone not even on your schedule.   Just me though. 

Whether THS wins or loses this game, right now, is not important.  What is important is all of the love that we are getting from MavChamp and yes, Brrrruhhhh from Tyler, go back and get your GED and major in English grammar.  It makes you look bad...

On 8/18/2021 at 4:42 PM, bordertown said:

As a T-High supporter, I find this thread entertaining. I am not close to the Tiger program, so I am not going to thump my chest. I agree the Longview scrimmage will be revealing. Last year, the scrimmage against the Lobos gave a peek into the Tiger’s upcoming season. It wasn’t Tiger fans singing their praises, but the Lobo fans. They were alerting our district opponents to get ready. One of the strengths last year was their offensive line. I think some of last year’s starters graduated. I will be interested how those holes are filled. Last year the Tigers had several running backs Miss games, but with the line it was “plug and play”.  Looking forward to reports on the scrimmage.

The offensive line will be alright this season I believe.  They may not be as big this season as compared to last season and I don't think that they will have the overall depth in the line that they had last season.  Last season's receiving group is better than this year's group.  We have three good running backs back from last year and had another one transfer in from one of the other local schools.  We have some extra depth at linebacker from a transfer that was a starter in his last program that was getting D1 looks prior to transferring in.  The back end of the defense is going to be a concern this season and they will be tested when LV comes to town for the scrimmage.  Overall, IMHO, I do not believe that this year's Tigers are a good as last season's version but they will be OK.  Like everyone else, they must avoid injuries and COVID, and continue to improve overall as a team.

42 minutes ago, SiriusDogon7 said:

Whether THS wins or loses this game, right now, is not important.  What is important is all of the love that we are getting from MavChamp and yes, Brrrruhhhh from Tyler, go back and get your GED and major in English grammar.  It makes you look bad...

Actually I have a masters kinesiology exercise science from Texas Wesleyan so alittle too late for the GED but nice try lol. I’m just a lazy Typer. 

• Like 1

I think you may forget about the brother of the linebacker you mentioned... I think his biggest offer is Pitt rn still a d1 offer and he plays wr I believe the 3rd brother went back to le. Rogers #9 returns at at wr believe he had over little over 500 yards. I think the offense will be impressive. @SiriusDogon7