Tyler High Vs Texas High

NODAYSOFFTX

25 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

From sounds of it outside of the fights, Tyler showed up to play, I feel good about this game. 

The o-line needs to work pass blocking but that will get better. Since, there wasn’t a live quarter we will just have to wait until Friday.

Lions have their hands full from what I saw tonight.

T High’s QB is by far their star. He’s special for them.

We were able to get constant pressure so I do think their OL needs work, and they did lose an offensive lineman to injury tonight. But they’re still a good team.

Obviously haven’t see JT this year but Tigers should have another successful year.

After  watching JT go toe to toe with Desoto. I'm predicting them to come out victorious against T High. Even if Tyler does lose to T High, it will be a very competitive game. I don't think Tyler will see a more talented team than Desoto for the rest of the year. I know Longview has talent but I don't think they have more than Desoto. Longview does have better coaching than Desoto. 

• Like 4

Man, a couple yrs ago I watched JT walk all over Dallas Jesuit in a scrimmage.  I know it was a scrimmage, but I thought Jesuit was one of the worst teams in 6a that yr. They seem to be extremely slow and not very much talent outside of Emmitt's son.  They end up beating an undefeated Longview team that beat JT earlier that yr 42-0.  I believe they went 4 rounds deep in 6a playoffs and JT won 3 games the entire yr.  

Don't get me wrong, I can see that Tyler is much better this yr, but I'm not making predictions until I see it on the field.

Looking forward to a good game. Potts and Wade for jt will have a chance to cause problems. Thigh’s dline will have to keep qb on the run to keep them from scoring. 
Offense has start fast they showed signs but not consistent. Helps playing in Texarkana but  Jt will be up for it.

On 8/22/2021 at 10:34 AM, VonG said:

After  watching JT go toe to toe with Desoto. I'm predicting them to come out victorious against T High. Even if Tyler does lose to T High, it will be a very competitive game. I don't think Tyler will see a more talented team than Desoto for the rest of the year. I know Longview has talent but I don't think they have more than Desoto. Longview does have better coaching 

1 hour ago, CUJONATION83 said:

It's going to be a very competitive game imo. Tyler high is definitely better than last year, but it's no guarantee of victory Friday. Texas is a SOLID program 

Tyler High has to get Texas high out of their comforter zone. Which is running the ball and controlling the clock. 

2 hours ago, CUJONATION83 said:

It's going to be a very competitive game imo. Tyler high is definitely better than last year, but it's no guarantee of victory Friday. Texas is a SOLID program 

I think tyler will shock some people and win this game. Can’t wait till Friday!!

Let me give a updated briefing on why I chose JT come out victorious against T High. I was basing that off of Eli being the starting qb come Friday. JT offense ran real smoothly with Eli at the helm against Desoto. Now if McFall is the starting qb and gets majority of the snaps Friday. Well all bets are off. Tyler will get skull drugged Friday. McFall can start Friday. But if he is struggling and Coach Holmes goes with Eli for majority of the game. I still like Tyler's chance against T High. 

33 minutes ago, VonG said:

Let me give a updated briefing on why I chose JT come out victorious against T High. I was basing that off of Eli being the starting qb come Friday. JT offense ran real smoothly with Eli at the helm against Desoto. Now if McFall is the starting qb and gets majority of the snaps Friday. Well all bets are off. Tyler will get skull drugged Friday. McFall can start Friday. But if he is struggling and Coach Holmes goes with Eli for majority of the game. I still like Tyler's chance against T High. 

I understand, but I don’t see Eli starting. If he does than I will be shocked.

1 hour ago, VonG said:

Coach Holmes will keep Mcfall in regardless l, that’s just who he is. If mcfall is qb we will lose simple, if Eli is in we will win. That’s simple, for Holmes it’s not that simple for some reason lol 

2 hours ago, VonG said:

I mean according to Holmes, these are two of the best quarterbacks in the country soooo... lol