Tyler High Vs Texas High

NODAYSOFFTX

6 hours ago, Ace said:

Great early season match-up for these teams who were district rivals for many decades.    I expect my Tigers to be really good this fall.    I always expect JT (still adjusting to Tyler High) to be strong.   Both teams will benefit from opening the season with a tough opponent.   When this one is over, both coaching staffs will clearly know where their strengths and weaknesses are in order to prepare for the district schedule.   

I think both teams will also benefit from tough scrimmages the week before.

Well we’ll finally the rock has come back!!!! To smoaky …… so seeing there’s no sanchez at qb I feel better about winning something ready for the podcast tho yall gone love this season so much stuff as for this game I think jt can win by 7 …….21-14

23 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

What’s some good places to eat at in Texarkana? 

Local places: Zapatas- mexican food similar to superior in shreveport. Red Bone Brewery- brewery, pizzas, burgers & sandwiches.

Those 2 are toward downtown not far from grimm stadium. If you go out toward interstate theres a lot of franchise places, roadhouse, on the border etc.

Also Reggies out by interstate smaller burger place not to busy later in the day.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I believe that probably a thing of the past but you never know with scared people. Was stupid move in the first place.

I didn’t really understand it in the first place lol. Even at 50% percent capacity it was still enough room for them. I think schools just wanted as much home field advantage as possible I guess lol 

• Like 1

On 7/25/2021 at 10:47 AM, NODAYSOFFTX said:

What’s some good places to eat at in Texarkana? 

The restaurants mentioned are good but if you want delicious try Ironwood Grill (see online menu) or the best BBQ around try Naamans on state line.   Go ahead and eat good while your in town because the Tigers will dismantle CUJO and at least you will have had a great meal.  LOL

• Like 1

On 8/8/2021 at 9:48 AM, BlackShirtD said:

The restaurants mentioned are good but if you want delicious try Ironwood Grill (see online menu) or the best BBQ around try Naamans on state line.   Go ahead and eat good while your in town because the Tigers will dismantle CUJO and at least you will have had a great meal.  LOL

i second Naamans dont know how i forgot to put that down.

1 hour ago, Texlov said:

Texas High never beats 
Tyler by a lot!

Never????

Beat them by 20 points just last year.  41-21  

JT got a cheap TD late to make it closer than it was. 

20 points seems pretty comfortable to me.  Maybe even a lot, no? 

On 8/10/2021 at 6:07 PM, Mavchamp said:

Never????

Beat them by 20 points just last year.  41-21  

JT got a cheap TD late to make it closer than it was. 

20 points seems pretty comfortable to me.  Maybe even a lot, no? 

As bad as Tyler High was last year. It wasn’t hard for anyone to do that.