Tyler High Vs Texas High

NODAYSOFFTX

i take it this game is still happening? Texas high vs Arkansas high which is next week was just cancelled but it was being played on the Arkansas side. i dont believe it was due to player infections at either school just rising numbers in the area and arkansas side decided to pull the plug. 

21 minutes ago, txk85 said:

i take it this game is still happening? Texas high vs Arkansas high which is next week was just cancelled but it was being played on the Arkansas side. i dont believe it was due to player infections at either school just rising numbers in the area and arkansas side decided to pull the plug. 

Yes it is

23 minutes ago, txk85 said:

given everything that happened yesterday about the game that was supposed to happen next week i dont know how the tigers come out tonight. ticked off and firing on all cylinders or ticked off and flat? 

Well y’all can do is find a week 2. 

39 minutes ago, RogerDorn said:

Pg vs Nashville is where I’ll be...I’ll have to watch this one on gameday. Hope everyone comes away healthy. Qb play for thigh is what I think eventually gets them the w

im sure that game will be over with by half time so you could still catch most of this one. 

• Like 1