Tyler High Vs Texas High

NODAYSOFFTX

15 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Texas high is not as good as I thought, game should’ve been over awhile ago

I agree the offense is not a well oil machine. The main thing is the newly assembled offensive lines had a bad case of the yips. Defense played a good game. After all, they have you questioning your offense. First game and honestly means nothing for both teams. What matters is what both teams do in district. Good luck.

• Like 2

In all seriousness……

Good luck to Texarkana and Tyler the rest of the way. 
East Texas is better when both are winning. 

I’d say the same for my Mavs, but our offense is so lost they don’t whether to scratch their watch or wind their butts right now. 

15 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

Does this count as a comfortable Texas High win?  Asking for a friend.

Never any doubt who would win.  TH has some work to do on penalties on offense but the defense looked good for the first game.  TH qb is special.  They will only get better and I don't see anyone in district touching them.  A win is a win,  but our resident Tyler posters all predicted a win.  Shows how much they know.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

11 hours ago, Slimbodine said:

Never any doubt who would win.  TH has some work to do on penalties on offense but the defense looked good for the first game.  TH qb is special.  They will only get better and I don't see anyone in district touching them.  A win is a win,  but our resident Tyler posters all predicted a win.  Shows how much they know.

Mines was a home pick and I don’t have any problems with my pick what so ever.

1 hour ago, cujoforlife said:

Mines was a home pick and I don’t have any problems with my pick what so ever.

No problem with anyone supporting their team. Way it should be. I prefer for the most part to refrain from forecasting a victor. These kids are young, often immature, and I have no idea who’s girlfriend dumped them during the week. Also, this was the first game and the team chemistry changes from year to year. That being said, I will forecast the Tigers will lose out to COVID this week.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bordertown said:

No problem with anyone supporting their team. Way it should be. I prefer for the most part to refrain from forecasting a victor. These kids are young, often immature, and I have no idea who’s girlfriend dumped them during the week. Also, this was the first game and the team chemistry changes from year to year. That being said, I will forecast the Tigers will lose out to COVID this week.

Okay cool.

On 8/27/2021 at 10:24 PM, Slimbodine said:

This is incorrect.  Not all of the Tyler posters predicted a win. 

On 7/12/2021 at 4:48 PM, JTFAN99 said:

I'm not picking them in any game this season.  They have been so bad the past couple of years, I need to be convinced by their play on the field. 

On 7/14/2021 at 6:02 PM, JTFAN99 said:

I wouldn't say VERY inexperienced. Tave is basically a returning starter,  and Sanford played snaps on varsity last yr too.   But again, I think THigh should be favored in this game. 

On 8/16/2021 at 10:51 AM, JTFAN99 said:

I get it. Last yr Texas High has their best team in quite sometime with lots of returning players and Cujo had one of its worst teams breaking in alot of new guys. BUT, their program is trending in the right direction and Tyler seems to be trending the other way.  On paper, Cujo should be much better this yr, but I got to see it first.