Desoto High Netflix Series

NODAYSOFFTX

On 7/12/2021 at 3:05 PM, NODAYSOFFTX said:

There are more relevant programs they could’ve picked over desoto. But to each it’s own 

This is not an actual Netflix series instead the content is being filmed and put out by the program itself. The Netflix part of this is just edited. This Docu-Series is being filmed by Jeter, a prominent videographer in TXHSFB.

On 7/13/2021 at 1:47 AM, NODAYSOFFTX said:

You have Katy, west lake,north shore, Southlake, Carthage, aledo, etc and they pick a bottom feeder 🤦🏽‍♂️

On 7/12/2021 at 3:05 PM, NODAYSOFFTX said:

There are more relevant programs they could’ve picked over desoto. But to each it’s own 

You guys assume those programs wanted to be filmed by Netflix and got turned down lol.

4 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

Desoto is sure not in the same league as North Shore, SL, LT, Carthage, Katy and Aledo.   I will tune in for an episode to see what all he fuss is about.   LOL

they are just a tier below.  They win 9 or 10 games every yr. And I believe they went 4 rounds deep in playoffs last yr.   We know they ain't Katy but their program is better than 95% of the remaining schools in Texas.    Maybe people don't like the coach but you can't argue his success.  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

Desoto is sure not in the same league as Carthage

As far as what, titles? 

People acting like Desoto is North Mesquite...they have a recent title and are a better program than 96-97% of the state.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ANTI said:

As far as what, titles? 

People acting like Desoto is North Mesquite...they have a recent title and are a better program than 96-97% of the state.

Because DeSoto would beat Carthage by 40+ yearly

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/13/2021 at 11:12 PM, Hawkball7 said:

This is not an actual Netflix series instead the content is being filmed and put out by the program itself. The Netflix part of this is just edited. This Docu-Series is being filmed by Jeter, a prominent videographer in TXHSFB.

Yea what he said. 

3 hours ago, Gametyme said:

I'm assuming he meant not in the league with Carthage as far as team success.  And he is correct on that.  But lets not act like Desoto isn't an elite program.  They aren't Katy, but if they played Katy 10 times, I bet they could win 3 of those games. 

12 hours ago, ANTI said:

As far as what, titles? 

11 hours ago, Gametyme said:

OP could always comment and clarify what he meant, I just took it as him saying it would have been more interesting to follow one of the more storied and successful (yes in titles) programs that he listed. So I don’t really see why it jumped to trashing on Carthage. One person, not from Carthage, said desoto was not in the same league as Carthage and many other schools(again assuming he meant titles and success) and that would be accurate! Not sure why you singled Carthage out. 

Point being, Desoto is obviously not a bottom feeder. 

I just wonder if they will do a follow-up docu-series when this house of cards comes tumbling down?

Now THAT will be some must-see TV.

I don't think people have a clue what all goes on.....smh.

On 7/14/2021 at 5:59 PM, JTFAN99 said:

SMH. Come on man....You know DeSoto ain't no bottom feeder.    

Not literal terms bottom feeder but they are one of the most overhyped teams in the state, them and lancaster. Desoto got 1 title in the whole programs existence and we act like they Katy lol. You know how many schools have at least one title? A lot. Nothing great,  a lot teams win 9-10 games a year doesn’t mean nothing. Desoto is a decent to good level program but a lot of the hype is simply because they are a DFW team. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Not literal terms bottom feeder but they are one of the most overhyped teams in the state, them and lancaster. Desoto got 1 title in the whole programs existence and we act like they Katy lol. You know how many schools have at least one title? A lot. Nothing great,  a lot teams win 9-10 games a year doesn’t mean nothing. Desoto is a decent to good level program but a lot of the hype is simply because they are a DFW team. 

I guess we just have to agree to disagree.  I think DeSoto is far better than a decent to good program.  You probably could say that about Lancaster, but Desoto is a better program.