OU/Texas & The SEC

Stoney

32 minutes ago, LOL said:

Yep. My BU/Tech alumni friends and co-workers are rather peeved. 

Seeing some Okie State tweeters who are assuming they'll somehow sneak in as well. 

7 hours ago, Stoney said:

I think some of this has to do in some part with the NIL. It’s RS QBs getting $1,000,00 NIL offers. You gotta try and find the bank somewhere if boosters are spending their money on players.

Twitter is going full "QAnon" trying to figure out who leaked what, and why:

What would be the most Aggie thing ever is if they get booted from the SEC for leaking the intel in the hopes of either or both Texas and Oklahoma lawmakers putting a stop to the schools leaving the Big 12 and joining the SEC.

If it is proven A&M leaked the info to the media and the SEC had asked all schools to keep it quiet yet A&M went against those instructions in order to kill the deal out of selfish reasons you’d think the SEC conference would have a leg to stand on in court.

A&M - Out

Oklahoma, Oklahoma State & Texas - In

People would lose their minds.

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

What would be the most Aggie thing ever is if they get booted from the SEC for leaking the intel in the hopes of either or both Texas and Oklahoma lawmakers putting a stop to the schools leaving the Big 12 and joining the SEC.

If it is proven A&M leaked the info to the media and the SEC had asked all schools to keep it quiet yet A&M went against those instructions in order to kill the deal out of selfish reasons you’d think the SEC conference would have a leg to stand on in court.

A&M - Out

Oklahoma, Oklahoma State & Texas - In

People would lose their minds.

I just got off a conference call with Nick and Greg. The Aggies can stay, but their permanent cross division rival is now UGA, and they have to play BAMA and LSU on the road for the next 6 consecutive years. They have to learn their lesson here. 

• LOL! 2

11 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I ain't reading 11 pages to see if this has been posted....its funny and if its already been posted just enjoy it again......😂😂😂

AA43-C178-D6-D1-4-E81-9626-FBD907-CA1726.jpg

Y’all stealing my schtick. What’s with all the politicos coming out of the woodworks?😂😂😂

• LOL! 2

3 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

This is correct, I've done that for several years before Pittman came along, just glad I could throw my oversized brown bag away last season finally. 

Woo pig is now a reoccurring tune in my household 

• LOL! 2

10 hours ago, Valhalla said:

They are always two parts of these discussions. 

Their is the football side and the money side. The money side makes these decisions. No matter how irreverent Texas is on the football side they will always be relevant on the money side.

Exactly. You can make the argument that Texas has been irrelevant on the field, but generally speaking, they are very much relevant.