OU/Texas & The SEC

Stoney

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

I just read a rumor that says the sec will be two 8-team divisions.  Alabama and Auburn will go to the East, Missouri will slide to the west to join the old SWC/Big8/Big12 teams.  ESPN will buy out the rest of the LHN contract which is what Texas will use to pay the Big12.  Then the Sec Network will have two branches/channels to devote better coverage to the divisions.  The Current SEC network will be the East network, the new West network will reside in Austin, former home of the LHN.  

Anything will be better than the longhorn network. Watching that with my kids they asked why do all the players have both hands on the ground before the snap. I explained that it was the video of the last time the whorns won anything that counted. 

40 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Anything will be better than the longhorn network. Watching that with my kids they asked why do all the players have both hands on the ground before the snap. I explained that it was the video of the last time the whorns won anything that counted. 

You so mean! Haha!

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Does anyone really care where it’s based out of? The current SEC network isn’t based out of CS. And it being in Austin in no way benefits Texas. 

We’ll make just as much money as everyone else (more money than before), which was our problem with the LHN. And we’ll still go on getting to watch all of the content of our teams. 

Plus, this is all based on a rumor.

If you want to convince yourself that this is some big “gotcha” moment, then I guess go ahead. But it’s grasping for straws and makes you look extremely pathetic. 

Ease up Nancy, I said it was a rumor I’d read.  There was no gotcha or aha, you’re paranoia is getting to you 

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

Why would an Aggy that misspells Horns wrong on purpose even watch the LHN?  

42 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Why would an Aggy that misspells Horns wrong on purpose even watch the LHN?  

You’ve got to remember that these are just simple folk. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know…Sooners. I mean, their fight song is just the words “Boomer Sooner” on repeat.

• LOL! 1

Just now, Stoney said:

You’ve got to remember that these are just simple folk. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know…Sooners. I mean, their fight song is just the words “Boomer Sooner” on repeat.

Instead of coming up with creative songs we just worked on getting better at football! Sorry

How’s that eyes of Texas song working these days?

9 hours ago, trashyhound said:

It gets old only watching champions. 
i had to switch it up and watch someone who doesn’t win all the time. You know, like the whorns!

That's like buying longhorn merch just to turn the logo upside down. Thanks for the money :) 

• LOL! 1

14 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Yes it is . Texas really isn’t that far behind. Stop making me defend the horns. This is nauseating. I am still in the denial stage about Texas joining the Sec .

Yes, you said it would never happen 

17 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

It would just be funny, JF. Nothing to do with benefit to UT. 
Not a big gotcha either, just amazing Aggies ran off and ended up with UT eventually anyways.

We "ran off"? 

Lmao sure. We were SO scared of OU and Texas that we traded them for Florida, Auburn, Alabama, and LSU... All who have won national championships since either of those teams. What brand of delusional are you? 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Ease up Nancy, I said it was a rumor I’d read.  There was no gotcha or aha, you’re paranoia is getting to you 

Bruh, your entire existence is made of trying to find aha and gotcha moments. Even now, you're trying to bully Lion because he made a prediction that didn't turn out to be true. 

Which is absolutely hilarious because when someone snaps back at you, you run and cry like the coward you are. You cried to mods about me for months and then LITERALLY emailed Smoaky to cry about me.

Thankfully, it seems like the only people here who remotely give you the time of day any more are Lion and Hearema, two people about on your level. And now us big boys can talk football at the grown folks table in spite of y'all constantly trying to get attention from us. 

2 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Bruh, your entire existence is made of trying to find aha and gotcha moments. Even now, you're trying to bully Lion because he made a prediction that didn't turn out to be true. 

Which is absolutely hilarious because when someone snaps back at you, you run and cry like the coward you are. You cried to mods about me for months and then LITERALLY emailed Smoaky to cry about me. 

I did that because of the personal attacks you were constantly throwing.   what I said to Lion isn’t bullying  Lol, lighten up Nancy.  You take this too seriously.  Don’t give yourself a stroke.   If there’s a bully on this site, you’d win that award.  

friendly ribbing/razzing/harassing is what makes this site fun. It just so happens the team you follow has been the butt of jokes forever.  I’ve never heard a tiger joke.  Or a roll tide joke.  It’s always dumb Aggy jokes.  For years.   Posters like you are what make this site less fun.  When you can’t take a joke, you fly off the handle wit personal attacks and insults.   But at least we know they’re getting to you.