OU/Texas & The SEC

Stoney

5 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I did that because of the personal attacks you were constantly throwing.   what I said to Lion isn’t bullying  Lol, lighten up Nancy.  You take this too seriously.  Don’t give yourself a stroke.   If there’s a bully on this site, you’d win that award.  

friendly ribbing/razzing/harassing is what makes this site fun. It just so happens the team you follow has been the butt of jokes forever.  I’ve never heard a tiger joke.  Or a roll tide joke.  It’s always dumb Aggy jokes.  For years.   Posters like you are what make this site less fun.  When you can’t take a joke, you fly off the handle wit personal attacks and insults.   But at least we know they’re getting to you.  

I'm not the one who emailed Smoaky to cry. Lmao

There there. It's okay. You can pick on Lion and high five Hearema to feel good about yourself. You'll be okay. It's just a prank, bro! Just playful ribbing!

1 minute ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I'm not the one who emailed Smoaky to cry. Lmao

There there. It's okay. You can pick on Lion and high five Hearema to feel good about yourself. You'll be okay. 

Lol, you’re a persistent_______.  Yes I emailed.  Yes I complained.  No denying.  It didn’t do any good because your derogatory self is still here insulting people who post things that upset you.  Like I said, lighten up Nancy.

the Aggy jokes are gonna cause you to have a stroke.  You should see a dr and have your blood pressure checked.  

WHOAAAA SIR!

DO NOT insult others on this forum! That is NOT ALLOWED. This is a site for PLAYFUL RIBBING AND YOU'RE FLYING OFF THE HANDLES. 

Brb emailing Smoaky. 

I left the blank unfilled, there’s too wide a list to choose from.  

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

The Aggy jokes are getting to JF

Sir, you're the one who's insulting others and crying to smoaky. We're all just having fun but you're flying off the handle to insult others. 

I just hope you don't email to cry to smoaky about OTHERS insulting, since you're doing it now. Must be something in that Joaquin water. 

33 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

We "ran off"? 

Lmao sure. We were SO scared of OU and Texas that we traded them for Florida, Auburn, Alabama, and LSU... All who have won national championships since either of those teams. What brand of delusional are you? 

Yes, y’all had to go elsewhere to get out from under UT’s shadow, 100% big boy. Now you’re about to be back under it and OU’s shadow. It’s hilarious.

Y’all threw a fit when it came to light, your AD lashed out in public on camera.

It’s funny, there’s just no getting around it.

If the shoe were on the other foot you’d be having a field day with this.

2 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Yes it is . Texas really isn’t that far behind. Stop making me defend the horns. This is nauseating. I am still in the denial stage about Texas joining the Sec .

In the big twelve they are infinitely behind in championships. 

Unless we’re gonna count Harvard and Army as football power houses we have to agree that what was done that long ago can’t be counted toward being great today. Most whorn fans love to jump on “what about the overall record?”

In that case the above teams, along with Michigan and the whorns are really good programs! *but we all know better

Just now, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Yes, y’all had to go elsewhere to get out from UT’s shadow, 100% big boy. Now you’re about to be back under it and OU’s shadow. It’s hilarious.

Y’all threw a fit when it came to light, your AD lashed out in public on camera.

It’s funny, there’s just no getting around it.

If the shoe were on the other foot you’d be having a field day with this.

We went elsewhere because we were offered more money and a better conference. 

I know you don't understand this, but sometimes people are offered better jobs and they take them. One day it might even happen to you, but til then, just take my word for it. When someone leaves one place to go to another, they're not "getting out from under" anyone's shadow. Iowa State owns Texas now. Is Texas leaving the Big XII to get out from under their shadow? No, they're not. They're leaving to get a better deal with more money. 

Do you understand this? 

Now show me the Texas A&M AD "lashing out", please? You claim it's on camera and in public... 

• LOL! 1

30 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Bruh, your entire existence is made of trying to find aha and gotcha moments. Even now, you're trying to bully Lion because he made a prediction that didn't turn out to be true. 

Which is absolutely hilarious because when someone snaps back at you, you run and cry like the coward you are. You cried to mods about me for months and then LITERALLY emailed Smoaky to cry about me.

Thankfully, it seems like the only people here who remotely give you the time of day any more are Lion and Hearema, two people about on your level. And now us big boys can talk football at the grown folks table in spite of y'all constantly trying to get attention from us. 

JF, I made a prediction Longview would never win a state championship under John King, I was wrong and admitted it. You then proceeded to rail on me about it repeatedly. You have zero room to talk.

3 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

In the big twelve they are infinitely behind in championships. 

Unless we’re gonna count Harvard and Army as football power houses we have to agree that what was done that long ago can’t be counted toward being great today. Most whorn fans love to jump on “what about the overall record?”

In that case the above teams, along with Michigan and the whorns are really good programs! *but we all know better

Don't you be insulting Army, now. 

I like watching their flexbone offense. 

18 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

JF, I made a prediction Longview would never win a state championship under John King, I was wrong and admitted it. You then proceeded to rail on me about it repeatedly. You have zero room to talk.

It's just playful ribbing, bro! This site is supposed to be for fun! I hate that people like db ruin it with insulting others.

At least we know that it's getting to you since you bring it up 3 years later. 

Really, though, I acknowledged at the time that this is how db acts so I decided to post the same way. Do you not remember that? 

Just now, JohnnyFootball said:

It's just playful ribbing, bro!

Ok, that’s cool with me, but now let’s just be straight up with each other. Remember when I was “just jacking” with you and Wet about A&M around a year ago and you got pretty upset about it? That’s all I was doing was messing with y’all, which is exactly what that video I posted this morning, just laughing at the whole situation.

I do understand y’all didn’t go to the SEC just to get away from Texas, but that was a huge part of it.

I’ll find that video of Bjork in just a bit.

Hold please.

1 minute ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I do understand y’all didn’t go to the SEC just to get away from Texas, but that was a huge part of it.

I’ll find that video of Bjork in just a bit.

Hold please.

You have no clue why A&M joined the SEC. 

Have you talked to Bowin Loftin? Read his book? 

If so, you'll know exactly why A&M left. Sorry, your little sources on orangebloods or wherever weren't involved in the process so they don't know. 

Also, if you knew A&M went to the SEC not just to get away from Texas, why did you say they did?

7 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Yep!!!!  Lol 😂 

6 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

It's just playful ribbing, bro! This site is supposed to be for fun! I hate that people like db ruin it with insulting others.

At least we know that it's getting to you since you bring it up 3 years later. 

Lol, my insult was an infilled blank..  that way everybody that read it could call you what they wanted to.  

you’re ranting a lot today.  Is the sec expansion really upsetting you that bad???  Bruh

It's just a prank, bro. Glad to know it's getting to you since you're still crying about it 3 years later. Please don't insult poor little me. I may have to email Smoaky. 

Knock yourself out bruh

that is a figure of speech, I didn’t mean for you to take it literally, being an Aggie you may have tried