Biden on CNN Townhall

Hagar

On 7/22/2021 at 4:47 PM, BarryLaverty said:

Some of us still work, Grampy.  🙄
And if you use 'principles and Trump' in the same sentence, you are just fooling around or courting hellfire, and both options are bleak. Every word out of his mouth was first whispering in his ear first on any real policy issue, and the rest was pandering nonsense, and you have to know that. 

That sounds like a perfect description of Biden.  Trump already knew what he was going to say, and didn't care if you Dims liked it or not.  He was fighting for the American Way and for Americans.  This nitwit that's President doesn't have a clue. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

That sounds like a perfect description of Biden.  Trump already knew what he was going to say, and didn't care if you Dims liked it or not.  He was fighting for the American Way and for Americans.  This nitwit that's President doesn't have a clue. 

You know, every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings? Well, every time you post something in over the top defense of the unfit narcissist Trump, while attacking President Biden viciously, my estimation of you dims just way too much. Sad! 

On 7/23/2021 at 6:08 PM, BarryLaverty said:

You know, every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings? Well, every time you post something in over the top defense of the unfit narcissist Trump, while attacking President Biden viciously, my estimation of you dims just way too much. Sad! 

My estimation of you dropped tremendously when you voted for Biden.  That is not the sign of an intelligent person.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

81 million of us did. Your vote went to Trump. You lose in that contest, as he did. 

There never was 81 million of you, even counting the dead and illegal voters ..... the ballot harvesting and phony mailed out/in ballots account for probably 20-25% of the vote for Plugs and the hooker ....

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

There never was 81 million of you, even counting the dead and illegal voters ..... the ballot harvesting and phony mailed out/in ballots account for probably 20-25% of the vote for Plugs and the hooker ....

I’m still waiting for a reasonable explanation of how a presidential candidate who couldn’t get enough people to any of his rallies to completely fill up a phone booth could get 40 million people to vote for him, let alone 81 million. Pat Paulson could’ve smoked him easily...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

The above video makes me believe we not only need a minimum age limit in order to vote, but that each of us should be required to take and pass a basic knowledge test in order to vote.

Idiots should not be allowed to vote. 

Amen.  Just a few basic questions - Who are your Senators?  How many people on the SCOTUS?  What continent are we in?  Good grief, and the Loons want to teach CRT and folks don’t know what continent we’re in?  Good grief!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

Amen.  Just a few basic questions - Who are your Senators?  How many people on the SCOTUS?  What continent are we in?  Good grief, and the Loons want to teach CRT and folks don’t know what continent we’re in?  Good grief!

And you get to study the questions and Bing the answers before the test and some would still be left out in the cold

7 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

The above video makes me believe we not only need a minimum age limit in order to vote, but that each of us should be required to take and pass a basic knowledge test in order to vote.

Idiots should not be allowed to vote. 

So you're for more restrictions on voting?

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

So you're for more restrictions on voting?

I would mention that an American who doesn’t even know which Continent she lives “in?” Certainly has no business trying to elect anyone for any office; but you support a 🤡 who couldn’t find his own Azz with a fish hook in each hand, so I guess that would be a pointless exercise, now wouldn’t it?😂

17 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I would mention that an American who doesn’t even know which Continent she lives “in?” Certainly has no business trying to elect anyone for any office; but you support a 🤡 who couldn’t find his own Azz with a fish hook in each hand, so I guess that would be a pointless exercise, now wouldn’t it?😂

So pretty much the answers yes? 

Just now, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Showing a ID proving your identity is not really too much to ask. I don’t know of anyone who doesn’t have one of those. 

Is showing an ID have anything to do with what the video showed?

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

Is climate change real? Do you believe in the Big Lie? Do you follow QANON and believe in Jewish lasers? Do you see Trump as a man of intelligence and fitness? More of a sanity test than history, I would say. 

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

Yeah..... as long as it applies for both parties fair enough 

I never mentioned parties... Idiots come in all walks of life; & they shouldn’t be allowed to engage in critical issues if they even know which continent they live on.