Biden on CNN Townhall

Hagar

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

Amen.  Just a few basic questions - Who are your Senators?  How many people on the SCOTUS?  What continent are we in?  Good grief, and the Loons want to teach CRT and folks don’t know what continent we’re in?  Good grief!

Is climate change real? Do you believe in the Big Lie? Do you follow QANON and believe in Jewish lasers? Do you see Trump as a man of intelligence and fitness? More of a sanity test than history, I would say. 

6 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I got no problem with idiots not being able to vote; plain enough?

Yeah..... as long as it applies for both parties fair enough 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

Yeah..... as long as it applies for both parties fair enough 

I never mentioned parties... Idiots come in all walks of life; & they shouldn’t be allowed to engage in critical issues if they even know which continent they live on.

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I never mentioned parties... Idiots come in all walks of life; & they shouldn’t be allowed to engage in critical issues if they even know which continent they live on.

I did

12 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Biden "voters" in line for his next rally

E45BCAF6-B29C-4A5B-8AA1-07A6DBF9C772.jpeg

You do realize those ballots say Utah correct? A state biden lost 🤡

• LOL! 1

12 minutes ago, JETT said:

You do realize those ballots say Utah correct? A state biden lost 🤡

Yet still representative of his "voters."  Maybe the rally is in Utah.  You fail...again.

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Is climate change real? Do you believe in the Big Lie? Do you follow QANON and believe in Jewish lasers? Do you see Trump as a man of intelligence and fitness? More of a sanity test than history, I would say. 

So knowing your Senators & how many on SCOTUS is to tough?  Guess it is for Democrats.  😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 hours ago, JETT said:

So you're for more restrictions on voting?

100%!!!!!

There should be some basic understanding of our government, our present country and our history.

I also believe there should be some basic world history knowledge, geography knowledge and knowledge of current affairs. 
I don’t mean super difficult stuff, I mean people should know where Australia is or what is the most populated country in the world, what is the capital of Mexico, pretty simple stuff.

What continent does the USA reside?

Oblivious people of any political leaning shouldn’t be allowed to vote. 

2 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

100%!!!!!

There should be some basic understanding of our government, our present country and our history.

I also believe there should be some basic world history knowledge, geography knowledge and knowledge of current affairs. 
I don’t mean super difficult stuff, I mean people should know where Australia is or what is the most populated country in the world, what is the capital of Mexico, pretty simple stuff.

What continent does the USA reside?

Oblivious people of any political leaning shouldn’t be allowed to vote. 

👍

It was quite obvious during the campaigning and debates to win the Democratic nomination for president Biden was missing half his brain function.

Competing Democrats called him out numerous times on and off the debate stage(s). 
Yet, here we are where enough people still voted for him just because they didn’t want to vote for Trump (that is not an admission of a real win or he received 81 million votes).

Biden was protected throughout the process and installed and now we have a President who walks up to reporters and yells that he’s had his butt wiped. 

Unbelievable.

• Like 1